Author Topic: Acrylic nails  (Read 1705 times)

Offline charlste

Acrylic nails
« on: October 02, 2011, 09:29:37 AM »
Does anybody know where my wife can get her acrylic nails done in Calis or Fethiye.
She had them done in the uk but now needs the filling in bit done because they have grown while we have been here.
Iam asking this on her behalf so if i am being a bit vague i apologise.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Acrylic nails
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 09:45:30 AM »
I have tried to find someone in Calis/Fethiye but there is no one that does Acrylics. I did try Kangru in Fethiye, but they really messed my nails up.  I go up to Booty at Hisaronu for infills when I am over.  Tell you wife to ask for Zenap.  She also does really nice nail art.  
The infills are not done in the same way as in the U.K. but they will last until she gets home.
Incidentally, they are really cheap.  In September we had  two pedicures (one with nail art) one manicure and one set of infills with nail art on every nail. Cost £31.00 in Total.
To find Booty walk passed Azda and there are three Companies selling trips. Booty is just across the road from these trip companies.

Offline Rach22

Acrylic nails
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 08:07:37 AM »
Wholeheartedly agree with Jaqui  BOOTY in Hisaronu - fantastic.  They open Wed - Sat in winter.  Wonder why they haven't opened a salon in Fethiye ?

Offline Kirkcaldy

Acrylic nails
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 21:07:06 PM »
Goldfinger on the main tourist part of Hisaronu does the best acrylic nails in Turkey. I think she also has a shop in Ovacik. I dont speak from personal experience on this one, my wife goes there. And belive me, if there is anyone hard to please it,s my wife. ;)
Only joking dearest, honest.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Acrylic nails
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 09:08:40 AM »
For Acrylic nails there used to be a salon opposite to Yakamoz near to the tax office, there are others in the area but for some reason they are not hot on advertising, I only need the one nail (cruddy finger) and the one mentioned.
There also used to be a young girl who visited your home, maybe someone on here will know her, Melony? Wendy?  
Wella in Gunlukbasi did start to do Acrylics, not sure if they continued.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Acrylic nails
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 09:53:07 AM »
Mel stopped doing beauty treatments a few years ago now, she has two little boys and no time left to run a business, which is sad as she was the best I found in the area.  

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Acrylic nails
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 10:19:12 AM »
I did wonder what happened to her.  there is another in the area who visits home, unfortunately I did not take the details as I only need the one nail every 3 to six months, someone may know her, she is Turkish and spoke little English. As I stated previously they don't appear to advertise, and then the other matter is finding one out of season that is available.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:19:46 AM by loz »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf