Author Topic: Residency Address Change  (Read 3133 times)

Offline angieebabe

Residency Address Change
« on: January 07, 2013, 09:56:14 AM »
Hopefully someone can maybe give some clarification on this one , I have a 5 Year Reidency Book which was issued last year with the Address on Page 5 where I was living at that time. Now 1 year later my Address has changed, New House, and this will now need ammended , Page 16 and 17 of the Book is headed for Address and Changes .
My Question is, who makes the change in this Book, Some say you have to go through the whole application procedure again , some say you just go to your local Mutar Office and he authorises it , at a cost of course.  Would help to know procedure is correct and if anyone has been in the same situation.  Thanks.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Re: Residency Address Change
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 11:47:04 AM »
Hi - I did it in September - go to muhtar (take 4 photos with you all together and proof of residence at new address - tapu/rental agreement/utility bill in your name) and he will give you a signed copy of a new address registration form - he retains the original form - our chap for calis/gunlukbasi charged me 30 lira (2 of us) but quite honestly he only seemed to mention money because I asked him as I was walking out of his door - good news is no further charges at all :D

Go to passport police - take all your proof with you - they take the muhtars form off you and give you and internet site address where you fill in your personal details - really easy to do - print off - take the printed form to the nufus office (opposite where you pay your council tax) - go to one of the first doors on the right and they will register and stamp your form - send you upstairs for a bosses signature and then from memory she tells you to go back downstairs for another stamp - then back to passport police with printed/stamped form and a couple of photos along with passport / blue book - he gives you a receipt and you get your book back in 7 days :D

Ian

PS we also did it 4 months after we moved not 2 days as it stated in the book but no-one said anything about it :-)

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using Tapatalk 2

Offline angieebabe

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 12:49:13 PM »
Thanks Ian , That is very helpful and I will certainly be printing off this advice . Appreciated.

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 14:13:02 PM »
Angieebabe,
Can't see why you've got to print that off?
Surely that was easy enough to remember  :o

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 14:16:04 PM »
Lol :D - just remember to say "bitte  simdi" in the nufus office building as they keep sending you from office to office  ;D

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using Tapatalk 2

Offline Eric

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 23:38:48 PM »
Angieebabe,
Can't see why you've got to print that off?
Surely that was easy enough to remember  :o

Personal choice!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf