Author Topic: Animal Aid desperate for help  (Read 2895 times)

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
Animal Aid desperate for help
« on: November 18, 2017, 17:42:33 PM »
Forgive me if my post is deemed inappropriate for this section, but unable to create a new topic in the Animal Aid Section.....-
Animal Aid Fethiye urgently need your help in finding homes for the numerous cats and dogs that have been abandoned now that the season is over.  Our volunteers and current fosterers are stretched to the limit.  The current situation is such that Animal Aid cannot accept any more animals at present - we just have nowhere to put them!!!!
If you live in the area, can offer a loving secure home and save one of these unfortunates from a life of starvation, pain and loneliness, Animal Aid would be eternally grateful, even the offer of foster-care would give our regular carers some respite and would be most welcome.
If you think you can help, please pm me or visit the Animal Aid FB page.

Offline Andrew H

Re: Animal Aid desperate for help
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 17:08:37 PM »
Only just catching up with recent posts. We rescued a street dog a few years ago and now lives happily with us in the UK.
Please if you can try and help Animal Aid they do so much good work and by doing so at least some of those poor animals will have a chance.
Thanks

Offline busybee

Re: Animal Aid desperate for help
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 05:06:34 AM »
We already have a street dog which we adopted and 2 cats.  We and a neighbour are feeding 2 street dogs that have decamped on our corner.  There are just so many......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf