Author Topic: Paddy and Kelly each buy a horse  (Read 864 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
Paddy and Kelly each buy a horse
« on: August 16, 2017, 11:12:38 AM »
Paddy and Kelly each buy a horse
When they arrive back at their farm, they put them in their stable.
"Kelly, how are we going to know whose horse is whose?" remarks Paddy.
Oh good job you thought of that! I suppose we will have to cut a short length off one of the horses' tails, and that one will be mine. responds
So that night, before they leave the stable, Kelly cuts a bit off one of the horses' tails, and the next morning when they come back, some prankster has cut the same length of tail off the other horse.
"Aww **** Paddy, what on Earth are we going to do now?" says Kelly in a frustrated tone.
Don't worry Kelly. I suppose we will will have to take a nick out of one of the horses' ears, and that one will be mine." responds Paddy cleverly.
So that night, before they leave the stable, Paddy takes a nick out of one of the horses' ears, and the next morning when they come back, some prankster has taken a nick out of the ear of the other horse.
"Aww **** Kelly, what on Earth are we going to do now?" says Paddy in a frustrated tone.
Almost losing the will to live, Kelly turns around, looks at the horses, then turns around again to look back at Paddy, and blurts "F**k it Paddy, you take the black one and I'll take the white one.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf