Author Topic: Grace Carter Memorial Service  (Read 1481 times)

Offline SHEILA P

• Newly Registered
Grace Carter Memorial Service
« on: March 09, 2016, 06:15:59 AM »
Grace’s family has chosen to have a memorial service in the form of a boat trip where they can say their final goodbyes to her with Grace’s friends.   This will be a time of reflection on what she achieved in her life. 
The memorial service will take the form of a boat trip from 12nn – 5pm on the Prenses Serap which is moored very near to Café Genis on the Kordon.   The food on the day is a set menu which will be chicken or meatballs with salad ,  rice or if there are any vegetarians there will be a vegetarian choice (The meal will be paid for by the family, drinks are paid separately by the guests.    The boat will leave at 12nn so you need to be on board by 11.45am.
As the service will take place on board a boat the number of people that can attend is limited and allocation of places will be on a first come first served basis
If anyone has any questions regarding the above please contact myself  by via the FIG email which is figcharmain@gmail.com
Thanks 

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Grace Carter Memorial Service
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 08:50:17 AM »

RIP Grace, and what a lovely way to remember her.

Offline davybill

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 09:52:11 AM »
R.I.P. Grace would have loved that.

Offline SHEILA P

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 06:41:38 AM »
Thanks Davybill and Kevin 3 for your comments - yes she would have loved the boat trip - will be a very special day for her family and friends who will be there to take this boat trip to remember her and say our goodbyes to her xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf