Author Topic: Go For British Tradesmen!  (Read 3046 times)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Go For British Tradesmen!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 15:45:05 PM »
:DHe may have stopped off for a cold beer and decided to stay, hear its roasting there. ;)

Offline busybee

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 18:57:53 PM »
We know an excellent Turkish electrician who speaks very good English and he always turns up when he says he's going to.  He is very reasonable and does small jobs as well as large. He is a clean tidy worker and is an electrical techician at the Esnaf. If you want his number Scunner email me.

Offline GlennB

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 15:33:55 PM »
Scunner, don't worry, we waited in last week for a Turkish electrician to change our fusebox, never turned up and still horrible burning smell when we left! last thing I did on leaving was to turn off all the circuit breakers. Might be done by the time I come back in September though.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 17:21:22 PM »
busybee is your electrician called byrom,if it is we use him and he is very good done lots of jobs for us and turns up when he says

Offline busybee

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 19:21:08 PM »
Yes Puma thats our electrician thought his name was spelt Bayram??  will have to ask him next time how its spelt.  He does all electrical jobs and all our friends and neighbours use him. Never heard a complaint about him and he's so clean, tidy and punctual.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf