Author Topic: Ladies hairdressers  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Darkhorse

Ladies hairdressers
« on: August 04, 2007, 19:03:10 PM »
Hiya I am an ex hairdresser and just moved here. Anyone know of a good modern ladies hairdresser in the Fethiye area.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Ladies hairdressers
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 19:09:40 PM »
i have been to 2 in fethiye can't remember the names sorry, one is on th eone way system facing premier estates and the other is just further up turn left and it is on the right only charged 8ytl for a wash and blow dry and my hair is very long

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Ladies hairdressers
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 08:35:08 AM »
Hi darkhorse have a look at this posting
{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}14108&Banner=36

Offline miaspyro

Ladies hairdressers
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 15:59:16 PM »
Best kuafor (cant spell it) turn left at traffic lights just before carrefour supermarket, about 200 mts on left hand side, be patient as only a little English, but great hairdressers.  Best to try them all till you find the one that suits you.  Be careful though some are very expensive and are no better than the others.  Cut and blow dry at Best is 7ytl on med hair.  Also great excuse to have your hair done every day.

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
Ladies hairdressers
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 16:16:56 PM »
I agree that Best are great. Last time we went I had my hair cut there the day before we came home.
It was sweltering & my hair was wet so he made the decision to cut it far shorter than I've had it cut in years.
Everyone comments on how good it looks now & I'm extremely pleased I went in for a very quick cut before I visited the dentist. It's the best haircut I've had in years & I'll definately go back next time I'm over.
My idea of a good haircut is one I don't have to bother with. I can towel it & let it dry & it looks OK.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf