Author Topic: Onur Air  (Read 4767 times)

Offline dycedon

Onur Air
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 13:24:26 PM »
We have used Onur Air a few times and no complaints, maybe the food but as stated you can bring your own snacks etc, would certainly fly again with them.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Onur Air
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 08:42:06 AM »
We have had to come back from our hols for family reasons, my wife booked 3 of us on a 1 week return DLM - LPL - DLM for £140 each with Onur Air 5 days before the flights, & she came home earlier with them for £110 single which was a standby ticket. I think their prices are quite reasonable for last minute August flights. More room on Onur than our original outbound flights with XL.

Offline John H

• Hamilton, Lanarkshire, UK
Onur Air
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 08:51:19 AM »
I have just received confirmation of our June flights with Onur Air and there is a note on it stating 'In flight meals are no longer provided by this airline'.

Offline sannyrut

Onur Air
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 10:34:35 AM »
No loss there John H.We used to take our own food with us when flying with them ;)

Offline Invaders

Onur Air
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 14:38:57 PM »
We have travelled with Onur on several occasions and have had no problems at all.  We came back from Turkey on Tuesday with Monarch airlines and were very disappointed.  There was no legrooom, and squeezed like sardines.  Give us Onur any day!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf