Author Topic: Massage on the beach!  (Read 6056 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Massage on the beach!
« on: August 09, 2007, 19:09:27 PM »
Hi everyone
Has anyone ever had a massage from the man on Calis beach who walks around with a bottle of oil in his hand?
We are out on Monday and I am in dire need of a massage but a little wary about trying him without knowing if any one else has.
Any answers much appreciated

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Massage on the beach!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 19:28:48 PM »
Hi DerekandKaren, nope sorry, I've not been that lucky  :o :-\ ;)  

Wouldn't mind hearing if he's any good though LOL :D ;)

Offline doll

Massage on the beach!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 19:32:29 PM »
ther is a German woman who gives massage s
who walks up and down the front
you could try a turkish bath an massage at the back of golden moon(hotel whos name escapes me at moment)

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Massage on the beach!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 19:45:27 PM »
It is the Oykan Hotel.  We used the Turkish bath last year and it was fantastic.
The beauty of the Turkish bath is that not only do you get the massage but it cleanses your skin as well.

Me and hubs will be going there first in September. 8)

Offline m495

Massage on the beach!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 19:57:22 PM »
I can thoroughly recommend the Turkish bath at the Oykun - had one on the second day of my holidays in July and got a fantastic tan - may also had something do do with the temp though ;-)

Offline davidhutson

Massage on the beach!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 19:59:41 PM »
Hi Derek/karen
Sorry this is "off thread " so to speak, but if i've got my info right We're neighbours !! We own B6 jointly, which i think is right above you, Like i say i know this is a different topic but are you still contemplating the security grills(Chris and Mari said, I'm also in touch with Scott/Christine) I'm in dispute at the moment with my partner about the subject, i'm for them, he's against              Dave/Ali

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Massage on the beach!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 20:15:39 PM »
Hi Dave/Ali
Yes I think we are neighbours!
We are in the process of getting grills fitted they chould be done Saturday. We were also in two minds about having it done but there has been more break ins out there (dont know if you are aware or not about that)so we are going ahead for peace of mind. Chris and Mari have also had theirs done, if I was upstairs like you are I may not have bothered but I do not sleep well at the best of times!
Feel free to have a look at ours next time you are out and maybe then you can decide.
Regards Karen and Derek

Offline davidhutson

Massage on the beach!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 20:57:59 PM »
we were out there about a month ago, Chris and Mari told us someone had been burgled on riverside, but as far as we know that was the most recent, it really is a concern and the only "downer" on a lovely complex/resort/country !! Have you gone for the white or the black grills?It s no big deal but i think it would have been better if the owners could have got together and all gone for the same design/colour. Last i was there,  there was one black/one white !!

dave/ali

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Massage on the beach!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 21:22:24 PM »
I was there just under two weeks ago and Mari told my sister that there had been a burglary just behind us I think at 6.30 in the morning that was my final deciding factor to go ahead with the bars.
I totally agree with you about it being the only down factor to everything else Turkey has to offer, and yes it would have been so much better for us all to have had the same ones.
I think Nicholas have stepped up the security patrols at nighttime but as Mari said people get wise to that and know when they are going to patrol and just do the burglaries after!

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Massage on the beach!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 21:35:38 PM »
 :)I've watched the man on the beach doing massage, the lady looked quite satisfied,  :o There are two ladies who do the massage, one is Rose, and she is very good, the other lady is the German lady, Helen,she collects money for her animals, but if I am allowed to say, dont think she is a full shilling, but rather pleasant,  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf