Author Topic: raw nerve?  (Read 1793 times)

Offline sharron

raw nerve?
« on: August 13, 2007, 22:46:21 PM »
Sorry scunner didn't mean to cause friction!!!! Your attitude is gob****e we r all here together...........:-\

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
raw nerve?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 22:49:46 PM »
You won't be if you don't stop asking where your friends own bakery is located, every 4 weeks.

Now use the guidelines everyone else manages to or advertise elsewhere.

If you don't post on the subject again I won't either.

I pay for my gobs***e.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
raw nerve?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 22:54:32 PM »
:DTry as I may I cannot figure out what the rest of gob---- means,or if it is in context, and I am no mother teresa.[?]

Offline sharron

raw nerve?
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 22:56:46 PM »
Sorry scunner but I am not very good with the computer! You say they are my friends?? Well what is a friend met them twice in Calis and heard nothing about there bakery where it is how they are doin so friends? I'll try not 2 upset the forum again sorry for that but your attitude is a no no!!!![:(!][:(!]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
raw nerve?
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 23:03:47 PM »
OK so my offer that neither of us reply and it's a closed subject didn't go down well huh?

Let me help you with your attitude before you lecture me on mine.

Less than 4 weeks ago you posted here asking where the bakery on the front was. Someone told you.

Today you decided to pull the same stunt again. I replied tonight showing that you should not be asking where the bakery was because you asked the very same question on here, 3 weeks ago and also the reply you received then.

Your last two posts were pleas directly to the 2 owners of the bakery, much against forum rules but as I explained, it seemed quite important you contacted them so I let both go.

Now, would you care to explain why my attitude is, in your opinion, a "no no"? Because I am sensitive to people who can't accept basic posting rules? Even those who I let push them?

Offline sharron

raw nerve?
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 01:19:02 AM »
Ok ok sorry!!! I'm just peed off at the mo tryin 2 contact these people plse do not feel I am taking the mike!! I understand were u r comin from but plse go easy on me I am crap with computers!! I respect what you do thin[8)]k it is great just make it a little more clear what our limits are!!!!! I cried after reading your post goin through a very sad time and maybe I over stept the mark and I am so sorry for that!!! Hope we can remain ok!!! Otherwise email me!! Regardssharronxx

Offline SEVIYORUM

raw nerve?
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 14:01:18 PM »
You've tried to find them Sharron and haven't succeeded yet. I'm sure If they want to contact you they will find ALL of your posts on here. They can contact you via your email on your profile.

Seviyorum.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 14:01:49 PM by SEVIYORUM »

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
raw nerve?
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 14:25:16 PM »
 :)Hi Sharron, finally got the gist of your post and realised you are foreign, If I may help a person can be a GOB----E, but when referring to an attitude it becomes a load of S---E. hope this helps next time.Though not on here. ;).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf