Author Topic: Heyy (We Are BUS STOP)and its Teo  (Read 9757 times)

Offline Teo

Heyy (We Are BUS STOP)and its Teo
« on: April 29, 2004, 15:38:39 PM »
hello everyone this messages makes me realy upset[|)]!But im not caring for some people like (gmblonde) that.Becouse i think i know her.Im still saving them bill!im saving to all custumers bill!If the someone want to see they bill they can check they self!Im the onest person and i have realy good stuff i can belive to them like myself!we are the BUS STOP when u came to our bar u cant see any trick or wrong couse u ll be our guest!i think i dont need to talk abouth nonsence!
AND THANK YOU MY ALL FRIENDS YOU ALL KNOW ME! ;)!!YOU MAKES ME REALY GLAD! :)!!THANK YOU.... ;)
LOVE FROM TEO
8)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 18:27:25 PM »
Hello Teo,M and V Thanks for a great night out while we were there, could you try not to put so much alcahol  in the ladies drinks next time, we had to carry them home and couldn't walk the next day ;):D
see you in July
Tinx

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 19:19:56 PM »
Hi Teo
All i can say is, we had a fantastic time in bus stop, pearl tried every type of wine that you had but couldn`t find one she liked, and how much did you charge her ? NOTHING.
See you on monday 3rd, (with phone)

Dave & Pearl

Offline lottie86

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2004, 20:05:09 PM »
Well said teo, i cant wait to sit there and have a few to many drinks. Charlotte

Offline Partygirl

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 23:44:00 PM »
Hi there

We were in your bar a couple of times when we were in Calis in March. I am always talking about you to my teenage girls and telling them how much they are going to like to meet you and spend time at the Bus Stop Bar.  I hope to be back in June and the whole family are now booked to be in Calis for most of August. So you will see lots of us.  We really liked the bar and thought everyone was very friendly.

See U Soon

Caro, & Clive

Offline Patty

• Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2004, 09:28:21 AM »
Teo

I don't think i have met you. I will keep that plesure till after 8th May. Looking forward to meeting you.
Keep the efes cool!!!

Patty

Offline xxkerriexx

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2004, 10:53:05 AM »
HELLO teo...how are you missin you...heehehe its kerrie remember claires sister im still not talking to you because im not your princess and claudia is...only messing around!!! :) really enjoyed myself there it was amazing remember to text me when your in england or jst generally up to you,hope to hear from you soon luv kerriexxx p.s say hi to people for me...tell savash clarie says hello
!!

Offline Safc_Chick

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »
hi Teo don't know if u remember me, i was there between 6th-20th September 2004! With Savas and Baris. I was with my nanna and mum? Anyways i couldn't remember who you are, so which one???

Offline shorty

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2004, 16:18:29 PM »
Hi Teo, I have never been to Calis before but have now booked to come for 2 weeks in August 2005 (YEEHA).  I have read enough about the Bus Stop to know that we will DEFINITELY be spending many happy hours there!  Roll on August!
Carol

Offline wolky

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2004, 13:55:00 PM »
hello my best friend teo.i am volkan from army.how are u?i hope u and ur family and ur business good.i am sorry for going to army and u are lonely now in ur bar.good luck for ur new season.i hope see u 14 months later.say hello everybody from wolky. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf