Author Topic: Calis in October??  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Chazie

Calis in October??
« on: August 16, 2004, 12:19:35 PM »
Hey! We were thinking about coming 2 Calis in the October half-term but have heared that not many of the bars are open because all of the students are back in university? is this true?

We were over in Calis in June at the begining of the season - it was very quiet because it was still in school time but we fully enjoyed it as all the bars were open and the nightlife was great.
Could you shed us some light on this please?
thanks x

Offline karen crouch

Calis in October??
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 07:52:39 AM »
Last year we went the last 2 weeks of October. although it was still enjoyable and the weather still hot (except some nights) a lot of the shops were starting to close down. By the last few days everyone was packing up. we usually go September which is better . depends what you are going for - beach holiday I'd say go earlier, looking at property October would be ideal!
Regards Karen

Offline Chazie

Calis in October??
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 10:32:41 AM »
thx 4 that Karen! yh i think its the last week we are looking at going! we arnt to bothered about thet weather being scorching hot because some days in june it was unbarable - but we were looking at still going to all the bars at night - so you say they are closing yh!! hummm may have 2 re-think what we r gonna do!! does ne1 know if bus-stop, scarlett bar, sky bar and the post office bar are still open?? thx again
chaz xx

Offline stan441

Calis in October??
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 15:18:28 PM »
last year the bars you mentioned were still open in october half term.Then everything starts to close down by end of month.

Offline jules

Calis in October??
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 18:56:07 PM »
why dont you wait till next year or is that 2 long.............jules

Offline Chazie

Calis in October??
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2004, 20:25:05 PM »
LOL!! U NO U WANNA GO 2 JULIE!! and u no 2 well that its too long for me n nat 2 wait .... what ya trying to do kill us!! LOL! ive seen ur posts asking bout October too!! :P oh well if we dont go i spose i WILL HAV to wait wont i!!
(if any1s reading this and wondering i mite b going with Julie!!)
chaz x

Offline x_krish_x

Calis in October??
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2004, 00:38:50 AM »
Me and my parents mite be going out in the same week but we haved really taken any action so not sure if we are going or not. however we went to hisan (cant remember how you spell it) in the october 1/2 term last year and although places were starting to close down it was still really good. In fact I though the atmosphere was slightly better.

Offline nathalie

Calis in October??
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2004, 17:57:28 PM »
hee hee cant wait chaz thats only if mummy dearest will take us!  :) i think id die if none of them bars were open specially bus stop n scarlett lol our main bars for food, drink n drool!

Offline heva

Calis in October??
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2004, 17:25:14 PM »
hey girlies, il be there wiv my cousin in oct half term! Im determined 2 save up!!!!! lol xxx

Offline LayD33 x Bl1nG

Calis in October??
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2004, 23:22:26 PM »
Hehe I love shopping in Turkiye  ;) Soo cheap, so hev..  :)  See some of you 1/2 term October, unfortunately brother is coming xD
HuqZ & KizZeS,
LayD33 x Bl1nG <3

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf