Author Topic: Photos of Calis main street needed  (Read 1800 times)

Offline blueclad

Photos of Calis main street needed
« on: February 28, 2020, 09:09:14 AM »
 Over the past 16 yrs Since our first visit to Calis we have become good friends of Hatice &her husband [ frank cannon ] the chef / cook and in particular Senay & Nuran who front the GUNISIK  Restaurant who keep in touch on a very regular basis and with private messages/ greetings to both of us all these years and visit invites ,ect sct , it may not be know to many CBF members  The Gunisik was established in 1999 so this year marks 21 years of trading ..

Has anyone got any photos I could have copies of from 1999 ?? Up to when the main street was up graded to new fronts / roofs to the buildings and the block paved road time ? In particular of the Gunisk .part of the main street

I am with the help of a friend who does homemade cards A 4  size getting a    21 st birthday card together for my good friends with my photos over the years but I need old photos from 1999 when it first started trading to take over when we go to our  calis chill out in june,, which may be our very last visit due to my  health issues.

The Gunisik  who many know ,have had 3 CBF awards over the past few  years on the annual vote 3 rd place last year  hence my request for anyone who has a few photos for my project.

Thanks in advance

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Photos of Calis main street needed
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 10:26:11 AM »
I don't have any pics, but I wanted to say what a lovely idea. I'm sure your friends will appreciate the it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf