Author Topic: How much deposit and Korfez Design & Construction  (Read 5991 times)

Offline maclarke1

How much deposit and Korfez Design & Construction
« on: September 01, 2009, 12:11:15 PM »
Hi, new to forum, have just returned friom Calis Beach, loved the area and had a look at a few properties whilst out her. Looked at new build near Sunday market called EGE 4, being built by Korfez Design & Construction. Does anyone bknow anything aboutr Korfez, and what are your thoughts on buying on this side of Calis, the apartments will be a 10 minute walk to the town (have walked it myself) and we seem to have a goood deal on it. We are purchasing through an agent (oceanwide property), and have spoken to people who have dealt with Suleyman previously, all good reports. Could anyone give me an idea of the deposit that is generally placed to reserve a new off plan property, and when should the final amount be paid, any other help greatly appreciated, thanks

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »
What deposit and final amount did Korfez ask for? I know them very well indeed, don't recall a Suleyman though.

Offline maclarke1

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »
Thanks for prompt reply, I think that Korfez look a reputable company, Oceanwide properties are the estate agents that introduced us to them, and Suleyman is the guy we have been dealing with in Turkey. We are now back in Uk and have to confirm by Friday that we wish to proceed with the property. I was just interested to hear what deposit is generally put down and when final payment is made. Have seen some companies wishing 30% and more, and the general feedback on the reputation of Korfez

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 13:01:20 PM »
Does the property explode if you fail to confirm by Friday?  ;)

Ramazan Coskun who is the owner of Korfez is a good man, I have travelled with him and attended the same exhibitions as him. I think I know him pretty well. His quality is better than most and he does make sure your snagging is attended to, unlike some I could mention.

It wouldn't be right for me to comment on deposits and final payments for another agent's sale but I hope the above helps.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 13:15:59 PM »
Why did they say you have to confirm by Friday ?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 13:20:56 PM »
To get this special deal blah blah blah

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 15:04:42 PM »
Yes that was what I thought I just wondered what the prospective buyers thought ! Some properties have been unsold for years.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 16:37:31 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by maclarke1

Hi, new to forum, have just returned friom Calis Beach, loved the area and had a look at a few properties whilst out her. Looked at new build near Sunday market called EGE 4, being built by Korfez Design & Construction. Does anyone bknow anything aboutr Korfez, and what are your thoughts on buying on this side of Calis, the apartments will be a 10 minute walk to the town (have walked it myself) and we seem to have a goood deal on it. We are purchasing through an agent (oceanwide property), and have spoken to people who have dealt with Suleyman previously, all good reports. Could anyone give me an idea of the deposit that is generally placed to reserve a new off plan property, and when should the final amount be paid, any other help greatly appreciated, thanks

I don't know 'Oceanwide' or 'Suleyman', but I have met Ramazan Coskun of 'Korfez'.  He is (IMO), a very genuine & honest person.  If you're dealing with Ramazan, you've 'landed on your feet', lucky you  8).

Offline barry44544

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 17:19:37 PM »
Ramazan is a true gentleman. We bought from him 4 years ago.
They offer the best aftersales service of any builder,
even after 2 years when I had a couple of broken tiles around the pool, I asked him where to get the same
one's, he sent his men and
fitted tiles FOC.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 19:26:37 PM »
Ronnie of Irlanda bar fame (hoops man) on here, will also give you a good  and independant business opinion Of Korfez.Ronnies wife is a local architect and business woman.Good luck.j

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf