Author Topic: pegasus flights  (Read 6493 times)

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
pegasus flights
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 23:52:31 PM »
My sons luggage finally turned up, hooray, it arrived on the plane he had boarded to fly back on, 2 weeks after it had gone missing, Dalanman airport phoned me up to say it was there, roughly 5 minutes after his flight had taken off, the strange thing was, i was outside the arrivals gate waiting for a neighbour, so i managed to enter the terminal building and get the bag, now i have to pay £10 to take it back to Manchester, that's on top of cost of all the phone calls we've made to both airports, if they had phoned up this morning, we could have told them to keep it at Manchester and he could have picked it up when he landed, now he has to wait til i get over there with it, another strange thing about it all, it wasn't even sent back on the Pegasus flight that landed today, it was actually sent on the Thomas Cook flight that landed near enough the same time, Perhaps they thought Pegasus might lose it again. Alan

Offline kevman

pegasus flights
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 18:58:36 PM »
I flew in with Pegasus yesterday from Manchester, no problems at all. I flew to Manchester last week with them also and had a great flight...3 seats to myself. On arrival to collect my baggage from the carousel I did see an awful lot of luggage piled floor to ceiling that obviously belonged to someone. The guy who seemed to be in charge of it explained that most of it was from the flights of the previous week when the flights were all over the place due to bad weather.They were working through it to try and get it back to it's rightful owner...only trouble was most of it had no actual name and address on, therefore they were waiting for people to claim it... a week on from losing it!!!!!!!

Offline Foosey

pegasus flights
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2010, 23:07:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by amanda bullock

has anybody flown with them and whay were they like.Also,it states "up tp 32kg" for hold baggage.Is this correct?

Used them October 2009. Flights on time, no probs at all.

Offline Essexboy

pegasus flights
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 02:32:48 AM »
Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences both good and bad. We're committed to the May trip so I'll post after that with my thoughts on the process and hope I'm not left kicking myself for losing nerve over booking - then finding next day that easyjet flights have moved to within 15 minutes from home. As ever some robust views from the contributors to the site, which has to be a good thing.

Offline sunlover

pegasus flights
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 08:55:24 AM »
I know the feeling Essex Boy...

we booked with Easyjet from gatwick for May and now they fly from Stantead!!!  30 minutes away from us!!!!!!!!  

Oh well... next time it will be from our local airport....

sunlover

Offline Gary-O

pegasus flights
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2010, 19:00:35 PM »
I am flying with them on Saturday, Dalaman - Stansted, for those who have done this flight is the check in at the Domestic or International terminal?

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
pegasus flights
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 06:27:18 AM »
I don't think you will find an International flight is likely to have a checkin in the Domestic Terminal.....Illogical Mr Spock. :)

Offline Linda

pegasus flights
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 12:33:56 PM »
The flight goes via Istanbul - therefore the check in is in the Domestic terminal. On the retun flight, you fly into teh domestic terminal but are bussed to the International terminal for baggage reclaim. You also have to pass through duty free - which is their logic no doubt!! However, if you only have hand luggage you can leave from the domestic terminal if you so wish.

Offline Gary-O

pegasus flights
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 14:34:45 PM »
Thanks Linda.

Brian not such a silly question after all with 2 different replies. I have just spoken to ATM Dalaman and they have cofirmed as Linda says, that check in is in the domestic terminal. I guess i will find out for sure at 7am in the morning.(sorry don't know how to put a smiley face in)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
pegasus flights
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2010, 19:10:09 PM »
In the circumstance no but your initial inquiry made no mention of going via Istambul which is of course a domestic flight :)  To put one of these :) just click on whatever smiley you want on the left hand side of the page where you are typing your message 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf