Author Topic: Chelsea  (Read 2652 times)

Offline tan n dame

• Leeds, UK
Chelsea
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2010, 17:37:21 PM »
Originally posted by javacoffee

As a United fan it's been a funny season for me, I've watched some belting games at OT, watched some dross as well, Wigan, Leeds and Wolves at home for instance.

it wasnt dross as you say watching a 3rd division team knock you out of the F.A cup at home, when the home fans started leaving early(probably to get the 1st train back to london) it was priceless  ;) ;)

Offline ronzeus

Chelsea
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2010, 21:17:05 PM »
The pass of the season was Gerrards cross to Drogba against Liverpool,should have put Gerrard up as Chelsea player of the year.

Offline javacoffee

Chelsea
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2010, 08:35:40 AM »
Scunner, you have to look past his faults as a person, I'm no fan of the mans personal life but having seen him play against Utd for years i have concluded that he is a brilliant full back. I'd have him in our team like a shot.

Same with Drogba, what a big girl but what a player, the personal stuff gets us nowhere in the end because we don't know these people. I might sound sympathetic to some dubious characters but I'm only considering their football talent. I loved booing Shearer but at the same time I could not wait to see him play against us. I certainly don't enjoy watching a team of no marks shut up shop and have no chance of experiencing some good football, win or lose I want to see something that I can appreciate. Torres for example, just because I'm really enjoying watching Liverpool struggle I would be gutted if he leaves the premiership, what a talent.

Don't get me wrong I love having a dig at the other teams and their players personal faults, with my mates,  but I don't really mean it, I'd always look forward to watching a good player from any team.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf