Author Topic: hunger strike  (Read 1803 times)

Offline SteveJ

hunger strike
« on: May 20, 2010, 11:57:05 AM »
In the online version of LandofLights there is a story which begins "Türkan Dagdelen, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Association for Friends of Animals (HAYDOST),  is continuing her hunger strike to protest the indifference of local administrators to the dog shelter. The Chairman of HAYDOST, Dagdelen, started her hunger strike at the dog shelter on the 1st of April  and issued the following declaration: Together with about 300 stray dogs, I have started a hunger strike as of Thursday, the 1st of April, 2010,  to protest some local administrators and government officials"

Does anyone have any up to date news on how this situation concluded? I'm assuming that she still isn't on hunger stike some seven weeks after starting it.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
hunger strike
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 17:48:20 PM »
We do know of this woman, she has a small piece of land in Otocar Dalaman with about 300 dogs on it, she constantly makes outlandish accusations about the animal shelter to the authorities some of which I couldn't put on here, she is still alive and kicking.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf