Author Topic: Residence permit holders health insurance  (Read 18146 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Residence permit holders health insurance
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2011, 06:01:11 AM »
Why do people have to hide behind "email me for details" If people have genuine information that can be of benefit to members just post it!:(

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2011, 06:38:42 AM »
Do you mean neylan is selling insurance?

Offline quackers

« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2011, 10:10:24 AM »
No idea she just says email her for details.I agree give us the website or details .

Offline March girl

« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2011, 15:57:36 PM »
I have taken out Turkish medical insurance with SKG (Bagkur) two of us per month 255tl. I am going through extensive treatment in Antalya and it covers everything. It is for residents who rely on pension to live on.No wage in Turkey.

Offline noebar

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2011, 16:13:05 PM »
neylan will help you with most things,she charges a small fee for her services. (trouble is people want something for nothing)

Offline quackers

« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »
We have Bagkur/SGK and it has just gone up to 270tl a month. We have registered with our local doctor in Ciftlik and she gives us a 3 month prescription and all the medicines are free apart from aspirin and vitamins but they are cheap.  You need to get any permanent illness eg. diabetes, registered with a doctor at hospital and he writes a report for Ankara and then gives you a copy of this report. Every time you get a prescription you need to take this report with you and the pharmacy copy it and send it with copy of prescription to Ankara so they get reimbursed for the medicine they give you.It seems a lot of palaver but once set up it's easy.

Offline Paul Brock

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2011, 13:07:24 PM »
Neylan (my wife)has only said email her for details as the procedure can be quite complex and to try and cover everything might take several pages plus you have the usual problem that rules or their interpration can change very quickly. For example SGK office recently asked for a letter feom the Department of Agriculture office to state that the people applying did not make any profit from their land - we have no idea why. Anyway she managed to get this but as this was the first one no one at Agriculture office knew what to do at first.

As far as we know their is no website with details of the process and I have friends in Antalya who say their the process is slightly different.

She is happy to pass on information if people want to do the process themselves and has done so on several occasions.

Offline neylan

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2011, 13:36:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tribalelder

Why do people have to hide behind "email me for details" If people have genuine information that can be of benefit to members just post it!:(

What a pity that I just saw your comment about my offer to help.
You might miss my goal what I try to do here in forum...Please attention that I never reply anyone with any cost, its free...thats many sort of rules, depends on the people's requests and needs...I can not explain all of them in forum texts and surely everyone does not interest like this SGK subjects also...

I always reply by e-mail if the people want answers...also I can assist them in person if they need more help with any formal processes.

Please do not hesitate to e-mail me if you have any questions about SGK...its free !!!

Neylan  

Offline March girl

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2011, 02:18:53 AM »
Our insurance has not gone up is still 255yl mth and just take prescriptions to pharmacy and get reduced price.

Offline Harmless

« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2011, 09:23:30 AM »
I think Neylan is a really helpful poster on the forum

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf