Author Topic: lemon 4  (Read 15852 times)

Offline scorcher

Re: lemon 4
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2013, 18:07:56 PM »
 Nice post Gordon - are you trying to get your trousers back ?  ;)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2013, 18:53:39 PM »
No he hasn't earnt them!!!

Kayakebab that is terrible, you must have been so afraid.  ;D

Offline iancarol

• Hull, UK
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2013, 21:33:51 PM »
As badger alluded to. We have been on the complex since day 1. yes we have had a few teething problems but hey we bought in Turkey not up the road. I can only vouch for my family but we love out little place in the sun. After 8 years it feels as though it was yesterday when we took the plunge and bought. The complex has now grown up and is looking really nice. As for the surrounding area we have the best of both worlds. Local shops, Local bars Cann hotel Reg will make you very welcome., 2 mins from market if that is your thing, dolmus top of street and only 20 min stroll to front. You pay your money and takes your choice. 8) 8) 8)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2013, 21:59:30 PM »
This post is music to our ears, we have just today received our keys to our new apartment on LEMON 4. We had a good look around before we bought it, but have to say after going onto the complex and speaking to the previous owner Freda, and chatting with other owners, we were totally taken with the place. It is in a lovely spot, near to shops, bars and market and we can't wait to go out on Monday. Have to say a big thanks to Cenk and Olga, who guided us through the buying process, and Scunner and everyone else who gave us good advice along the way.  ;)  ;)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2013, 22:48:27 PM »
Congratulations Chris35 Enjoy your new home.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2013, 06:58:36 AM »
Thank you all so much. My slik doesnt show his feelings much
When we went to see the place he could see us living there and felt totally at ease.
If it was a case of jealous friends or a ticked off agent then he wouldnt have done a
360. We have had friends who live in Turkey,waiters,shop keepers who all
say its not a good area it seems to be the general consensus down here.
I am a city girl and can usually pick up if an area is iffy and I didnt. Slik is a small town boy and gets very worried re the kids grandkids been able to run freely. Our move,when we do it will be a permanent one,not a holiday home so it has to be right.
Thanks again for all your comments. I am hoping a friends friend who lives there will talk some
Peace of mind into him too.
Thanks all
Bernie

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2013, 09:20:12 AM »
Congratulations Chris35 - I am sure you will have many happy times at Lemon 4.

The only concern I would have is to be wary if you meet a West Ham fan or a Hull City fan - that both are slightly deluded owners on Lemon 4 and think they will finish in the top 10 places this coming season - some odd folk about     ;)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2013, 09:38:43 AM »
Congratulations Chris35 - I am sure you will have many happy times at Lemon 4.

The only concern I would have is to be wary if you meet a West Ham fan or a Hull City fan - that both are slightly deluded owners on Lemon 4 and think they will finish in the top 10 places this coming season - some odd folk about      ;)

As much as I am a big fan of BIG SAM ( being a Bolton fan) That is just not going to happen, but thanks Ian for the heads up and I will keep an eye open for them.  ;D

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2013, 10:54:09 AM »
Congratulation Chris. It is a shame we will just miss you.

Bernie,

I think it is down to who you believe. The nice people of this forum who have nothing to gain and who have obviously been coming here for years, or waiters and shop keepers who just might want you to buy close to them.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
Thank you all so much. My slik doesnt show his feelings much
When we went to see the place he could see us living there and felt totally at ease.
If it was a case of jealous friends or a ticked off agent then he wouldnt have done a
360. We have had friends who live in Turkey,waiters,shop keepers who all
say its not a good area it seems to be the general consensus down here.
I am a city girl and can usually pick up if an area is iffy and I didnt. Slik is a small town boy and gets very worried re the kids grandkids been able to run freely. Our move,when we do it will be a permanent one,not a holiday home so it has to be right.
Thanks again for all your comments. I am hoping a friends friend who lives there will talk some
Peace of mind into him too.
Thanks all
Bernie

Hopefully your friends advice will do the trick.  As I said in an earlier post though, walk through Gunlukbasi at different times of the day to get a feel for the area.  It would be a shame to lose your dream home because of 'hearsay'

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf