Author Topic: Migros offers  (Read 1858 times)

Offline grizabella

Migros offers
« on: November 11, 2014, 19:09:43 PM »
The recent 'offers' catalogue from Migros shows Whiskas biscuits buy 1 packet get one free plus the Whiskas sachets buy one get one free.On Monday my friend Carol and I visited the Migros at the Sunday market area Çalış to buy this offer only to be told they were not selling this offer.Fine,so next stop the Migros at the new shopping centre.Still no offer on the shelves so asked at the information desk.An assistant went into the store room and came out with one packet of the offer and told us they had taken the offer from the shelves as they were selling out of them!Last stop the Migros in Fethiye opposite Kent Pet shop.Still none of the offers on the shelves.When we asked about this we were told they were sold out of the offer,fine,then can we buy 2 separate packets and get one free?The answer?'No'!
Shame on you Migros,the offer has only been on the shelves since the 7th of November get your act together.When you advertise a product as a buy 1 get 1 free in your catalogue you should have plenty in stock and honour this offer in all of your stores.

Offline Eric

Re: Migros offers
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 22:35:42 PM »
Typical Turkish retail I'm afraid.

Offline keng38

• Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 08:01:05 AM »
That's alot of travelling for a free pouch of cat food

Offline mac2010

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 08:23:12 AM »
If you look at the offers in the booklet next to each product is a quantity number once they have sold the amount stated, offers over.Remember this is a Turkey wide promo so they finish very quick as other shop owners buy lots of the stock as it is cheaper than they can buy it then resale it.I have watched small shop keepers stock up in Tansas and Migros many times when they have offers.You have to be quick here.  ;)

Offline mac2010

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 08:26:02 AM »
One other note if Migros are doing promos normally so are Tansas as they are the same company.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf