Author Topic: Koca Calıs/cıftlık Roads  (Read 7268 times)

Offline mac2010

Re: Koca Calıs/cıftlık Roads
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2015, 11:35:36 AM »
When you live here next to one of these roads you will soon see why most people are so happy that they have started to repair them.I just hope they will do them properly as this is the second time this year they have put a top stone layer on and as of yet not sprayed it with tarmac. It all turns to dust and stones when it dries out. :(

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 13:45:03 PM »
For a few months we do live next to one of these roads, the problem I think is the fact that the roads has materials dumped and then spread over the surface not fixed down and as Mac  says the dust problem continues. A side effect of this is the raising of the road surface, so that when it rains the water runs of into the adjoining properties, the road builders have little on no consideration to this fact, I would prefer them to block pave the roads with proper drainage. That won't happen as I hear the mayor is being staved of funds as he ain't in the party of power, so I hear.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 13:58:16 PM »
Am I the only one who liked the roads with the odd bump in as it slowed the cars and trucks down and in doing so created less dust

Erm......Probably, yes !!

Offline DANKY

• Never red
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 14:55:56 PM »
Best be thinking about getting out there too see this for my self I think

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 19:09:29 PM »
We'll be there soon - can't wait. Here are two pix sent by Quackers of the new roads. One part, near the Surf Cafe end of the road has black tar (or whatever) and the part near our villa appears to be impacted stone. I'm wondering if the intention is to tarmac this, or just leave it as it is here. Can anyone enlighten me?

Offline quackers

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 17:07:32 PM »
Tarmac under the stone. Road frm Angel to Nazar Garden ıs tarmac as well. Hopefully they wıll stone that soon.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf