Author Topic: New Year - New Newsletter  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Pi55y

New Year - New Newsletter
« on: January 01, 2015, 10:28:20 AM »
The new January edition of the  3C's quarterly newsletter is published today. Packed full of photos and stories it's well worth a read. Just follow the link below    :)

If anyone would like to go on the mailing list to receive the newsletter by email, please pm me with your email address. Thanks    :)

Happy New Year to you all.

http://69.195.124.62/~thrcscha/3cscharityorg/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/All-at-C-Issue-4-January-2015.pdf

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: New Year - New Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 11:19:59 AM »
Another great read the result of a lot of hard work.

How sad to read about the Car Boot Sales. Is the problem affecting other Charities who hold Car Boots.

PS I am contemplating changing my avatar  ;)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 12:16:44 PM »
Another fantastic result from the 3cs. Outstanding.

Absolutely disgusted at the few Turkish stallholders that are robbing poor kids from their own country of much needed funds. Disgraceful.!!

Can the Mayor help.? Name and shame.? They should NOT be allowed to undo so much good work.

John, why spoil a masterpiece.           ;)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 13:21:18 PM »
Thanks Kevin and John.

A few of you who have not yet read the newsletter may be wondering what this is about the car boots.

I will be posting a copy of an article which is due to  be published in the next edition of Land of Lights on 12 January,  and once translated, in the Turkish newspapers which will explain all. This will be posted on the main forum thread this evening. In the meantime if you are curious best read the newsletter   ;)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 20:10:55 PM »
A copy of the forthcoming newspaper article relating to the next Calis Car Boot sale has now been posted at the following link. Please read and if you know anyone who has a stall at the car boot sale or just likes a lazy Sunday browsing around the stalls, please could you pass the information on and the reason why it has been cancelled,  Thank you.

http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=57269.new#new

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf