Author Topic: Best person for MarbleBathroomLaying/plumbing/plaster&paint  (Read 3837 times)

Offline mskhasawneh

• Love Fethiye
Re: Best person for MarbleBathroomLaying/plumbing/plaster&paint
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 11:46:58 AM »
I have my bathroom worked a month ago, new tiles, toilet .. plastering, roof insulation.everything, I managed to get 5 or 6 offers from different people.
As Bayram was busy and his price was high I decided to find unrelated brothers of Bayram.
Managed through google translate and what ever language we could understand.
Price difference between Bayrams offer and the others for changing the bathroom entirely exclusive material was around 1500 Tl.
Bayram was going to profit only that by managing the whole work for me. Which is again not much.
I bought all materials my self.

Offline sgc

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 09:10:26 AM »
Thanks for the responses.

I would also be interested to hear from people approximately what prices per m2 they have paid for Marble laying and plastering. It's important to know roughly what 1m2 is for these various trades to make sure quotes are in the right ball park!  :)

Offline mskhasawneh

• Love Fethiye
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2018, 12:15:08 PM »
The price by sqm for tiling is around 25 tl pr. Sqm. But only if you have a big project, for a single bathroom lets say 20 to 25 sqm. In total walls and floor the price you should pay is between 1500-2500 tl. All depends on you being able yo make a deal.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf