Author Topic: Wood burner  (Read 2091 times)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Wood burner
« on: July 10, 2019, 15:40:31 PM »
Where’s the best place to buy a wood burner and does any one have any idea of cost including fitting

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Wood burner
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 15:48:03 PM »
Cost is a case of how long's a peice of string. It depends entirely on the quality of the product, how you expect to use it, the volume of space and / or water you expect it to heat. Before you speak to anyone about a wood burner you need to make some decisions. You'll also need to ensure that you'll have a ready supply of good wood for burning and somewhere to store it.

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 16:04:30 PM »
Thanks KKOB it’s just for heating in the winter it’s not heating water and it would need to be on the small side. I have read in the past about some one importing from the Uk is this viable

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 16:53:04 PM »
To be honest I can't see the point in importing them when there's a huge number of them already available in Turkey. There are any number of suppliers in Fethiye, everyone of which will offer you a 'good deal'. It's also worthwhile looking in the Ev Kur shops for secondhand stoves.

Have a look a the images in the link. Almost all are available in Turkey. I think you need to scope out what you want, then go looking specifically for it.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB812GB812&q=soba+stoves&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjmgNSp2qrjAhWLbsAKHW6uDckQsAR6BAgGEAE&biw=1536&bih=722

Offline suehugh

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 07:24:06 AM »
There is a shop that has a wide range of wood burners both Turkish and imported available. Plus it has alternative options of heating . ( including Invertors, underfloor and panel heating). Give them your room dimensions and they can advise all the options.
Directions ; drive past Erasta (on your right). Turn left heading to Olu Deniz. It is a short distance up that road on your left.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf