Author Topic: Payment of Council Tax  (Read 1428 times)

Offline thekeyclan

Payment of Council Tax
« on: February 14, 2022, 12:10:16 PM »
I have previously paid my council tax online. However this year when trying to do the same, it says following changes to  the payment system for faster payments. “you do not have the permissions to access this page. Apply for membership on the NEW MEMBERSHIP page. After membership is approved, you can log in to the system”. The problem is, I can’t see how to access the membership page, has anyone accomplished this? Many thanks in advance.

Offline hornedfrog

Re: Payment of Council Tax
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 17:56:57 PM »
Hi,
I've been  struggling with this for months...you have to set up yourself on the system for GDPR purposes, as I understand it. I've gone through the online form dozens of times with various combinations, but continue to get stuck on the final address details.
  • My Sok. doesn't show in the dropdown list and you can't add one.
  • I haven't worked out what "residence door" means (I think it is the address for an apartment building), but it comes before
  • the building number and
  • the floor and
  • the door number.
I've decided to wait and pay up when I arrive and get someone in the Fethiye Belediyesi to help out...

...unless some good person on this forum can help.

Any takers?
Dale

Offline thekeyclan

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 18:44:47 PM »
OK Dale, many thanks for your comprehensive explanation, like you, I will probably have to wait until I return to Turkey, or hope someone else can provide us with the answer🤞

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 14:38:47 PM »
Me too. I always paid on line as soon as it became available. Now it won’t let me and I assume it’s because they don’t have our date of birth, which is required to sign up.

Hoping to sort it when we go this summer.

Offline deepdiver2000

• Paul Mc Warlingham
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 17:30:55 PM »
Helpful post but has anyone had any joy with paying this online/registering etc?  Not sure if will be getting over to turkey this year and paying online was really helpful?
If you have to register in person was it easy?  as does it have to be done in main building in fethiye?
Thanks in advance

Offline thekeyclan

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 20:34:58 PM »
Hi deepdiver2000, I was over in Turkey last month so ended up paying my council tax at the belediye offices in Hisaronu ( they are opposite the site for the Monday market). No reason was able to be given as to why I was unable to pay online this year albeit as has previously been suggested, this is to do with GDPR issues.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf