Author Topic: Big changes for Koca Calis  (Read 3942 times)

Offline woody

Big changes for Koca Calis
« on: February 20, 2022, 13:20:29 PM »
For those of you who may or may not be familiar with koca Calis it’s the very far and much quieter end of Calis beach and a place in which i have owned a property for twenty years, however things are now changing with the first stage of a large housing development being constructed on the scrub land near to beach. For me it’s rather sad to see the old place changing but its part of the master plan for the area and the proposed Riviera style of living between Fethiye and the Tui sensatori resort further beyond Koca Calis.

https://www.turkishcoasthomes.com/properties/apartment/koca-calis/new-properties-for-sale-in-koca-calis-large-secure-site-close-to-the-sea/

Offline Steve A

Re: Big changes for Koca Calis
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 20:30:21 PM »
Progress

Offline daveG

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 08:58:21 AM »
Progress???

Offline Steve A

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 09:38:00 AM »
Yes progress,the world moves on and developments of this nature ultimately bring money into the local economy thereby benefitting local people.
I do understand that we would like the quaint Calis/Koca Calis that first attracted us but we can’t let those sentiments stand in the way.Turkish people deserve these opportunities 

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 11:53:20 AM »
As a part time resident of Koca Calis and hopefully next year a full time resident. I do not have a problem with this, I think the benefits this will bring to the area will be good , better roads, facilities etc.
Looking forward to the changes   :)

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 15:48:38 PM »
Are those prices they are looking for 'normal' for the area?

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2022, 10:15:42 AM »
Probably a bit high for Koca Calis, but who knows, everything is on the increase   :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2022, 14:47:03 PM »
Going out in May. We’ve owned 20 years and expected this 10 years ago. Turkish time I guess. How it’s changed. We had one beach bar at our end back then - The Birlik.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2022, 15:17:14 PM »
For those of you who may or may not be familiar with koca Calis it’s the very far and much quieter end of Calis beach and a place in which i have owned a property for twenty years, however things are now changing with the first stage of a large housing development being constructed on the scrub land near to beach. For me it’s rather sad to see the old place changing but its part of the master plan for the area and the proposed Riviera style of living between Fethiye and the Tui sensatori resort further beyond Koca Calis.

https://www.turkishcoasthomes.com/properties/apartment/koca-calis/new-properties-for-sale-in-koca-calis-large-secure-site-close-to-the-sea/

Are those not behind the Sensatori? The pictures look like it might be up that way, next to Gunluk Kent.

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2022, 10:00:51 AM »
It could be anywhere, it's a CGI   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf