Author Topic: Olu Deniz Websites?  (Read 5187 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 12:02:12 PM »
Been Old boy!! Got two little uns now though, so wont do the 13 hour flight!!! And have our place to visit in Ovacik every year now.  Actually there are a couple of other questions I have around restaurants so I am leaving this thread and going over the the bars and restaurants thread>...

Offline Eric

Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 18:27:43 PM »
Blue Star hotel is great and just behind Buzz Bar up the side road. Pool/ A/C and great position...b&b but they have a restaurant as well but there are loads of great places to eat out in Olu.
Sadly will be our last stay there this year(Sept) as we are doing the next best thing and thats moving over to Uzumlu next year.
Would also highly recommend Help Bar/Resataurant great food, music & atmosphere and Buzz Bar upstairs for a chilling evening...no I don't have shares unfortunately but they are both great friends now:D

Offline aimee

Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 11:22:58 AM »
Asena Beach, gr8 hotel, if u like to be entertained, staff wonderful...

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 20:30:31 PM »
Linds-ay,
I stayed in Olu Deniz 4 years ago at a place called the Flamingo II. The service was excellent as were the rooms and very handy for the Dolmus going up the hill.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 13:12:06 PM »
Lorraine {Loz} and I went to Club Belcekiz Beach Hotel 1st two weeks in September, for 5/6 years on the trot, and loved it. Been living here in Akarca for 3 years now, and it seems that, as Belcekiz had to follow the demands of TUI Holidays, and become "All-Inclusive", standards have been allowed to slip. {TUI Holidays,{Thomson etc.}buy 80% of the accomodation in this hotel every year,& therefore have a big say in what goes on} :o

We used to book B&B, and upgrade to half-board when we arrived at the hotel, saved quite a lot of money, compared to brochure prices, it may be worth a try at the other hotels.

Enjoy your holiday,
Gordy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf