Author Topic: My planned visit  (Read 2666 times)

Offline hooperman

My planned visit
« on: May 18, 2010, 13:07:59 PM »
Hello all, as this is my first post i will introduce myself, i have an apartment in Kusadasi and have been going there for many years but, as the kids are now grown up we now wish to visit further afield. We plan to come to Fethiye/Hisaronu around Sept, flying to Dalaman and spending three to four days here then get the bus up to Kusadasi and fly back from Izmir.

If anyone can give me some pointers what i am looking for is a smallish hotel in either town, hopefully that will do transfers from Dalaman and any information on bus service back to Kusadasi (thats if it can be done). This will be our first holiday as husband and wife for 23 years (allways had kids/friends etc) so want to be sure before we go on accomadation and hotel.

Gratefull for any help

Mike

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
My planned visit
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 13:24:27 PM »
If you would like a quiet holiday in Kaya, I would recommend the Villa Rhapsody.  Only 16 rooms and a nice casual/friendly feel to the place.  You can visit Fethiye, Olu Deniz or Hiasronu, then escape to peace....

Offline hooperman

My planned visit
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 14:11:54 PM »
Thanks, i might give them a call, any ideas on transfers and coach arrangments to Kusadasi..?

Offline minimoo

My planned visit
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 15:37:49 PM »
The Olive Tree studios cater for adults only. It's a small hotel at the Kaya end of Hisaronu...the much quieter part of town.

Offline dycedon

My planned visit
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 16:25:14 PM »
The Pegasus hotel is on the edge of Ovacick and only 5 mins walk to Hisaranou, great hotel not a lot of rooms, family run and can arrange transfers at a good rate.

Offline milliemars

My planned visit
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 18:31:41 PM »
Another nice hotel is Sea Breeze apart hotel just on the border of Ovacik and Hisaronu and also does transfers.

Offline hooperman

My planned visit
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 08:06:12 AM »
Thanks all but, any pointers on coach to Kusadasi...can i get one direct...is so where is the station and who is the company that operate them?

Offline Julesp

My planned visit
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 09:01:42 AM »
Looking at Kamil koc and Varan coach companies online, I think you may have to get a coach to Izmir Then on to Kusadasi, not seen any that go direct, easy to book Just go to Fethiye Otogar while you are here. Kamil Koc seem to run 4 services a day and costs 35 tl per person. Hope it helps a bit!!

Offline hooperman

My planned visit
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 12:49:42 PM »
Hmmm to Izmir, thats over an hour from Kusadasi, i wonder if going to Marmaris would be an option but, i am sure someone mentioned you can get directly to Kus from the bus station...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf