Author Topic: just to introduce myself,  (Read 2624 times)

Offline linc100

• Newly Registered
just to introduce myself,
« on: April 22, 2015, 22:55:45 PM »
Hi,my partner and I live in lincolnshire,she works at the hospital there,and im a ltd company contractor in the aerospace industry,and work all over the uk,mainly living in hotels,of which I hate.
We have been the last 4 years running now to turkey and stay in calis beach,although many times we say we will try other resorts,and even other countrys for our main 2 weeks holiday,but as ever 2015 is here and yet again we have booked the flights to dalaman,for the 26/06/2015.
As I said as I live and work away,and stay in hotels, our holidays are always villas,as we like home from home,as well as the luxury of having our own pool and peace and quiet,no chamber maids,children running up and down the hotel corridors,and worst of all as I bet you have all experienced,the dragging of chairs and tables on the floor above,lol.
At the moment we are looking for a villa for our dates. But I like koca calis end my partner the other end,but we are open to offers.
Our budget is £1000 max for the 2 week.which some might say is a low amount,but we always get one within our budget.and always a stunner,with private pool and flat screen tv,as we some nights stay in and watch dvds,believe it or not.anyway thats my introduction,calis beach and the Mekan Bar here we come,

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: just to introduce myself,
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 06:10:03 AM »
Welcome Linc and good luck with the villa holiday search.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 06:24:13 AM »
Welcome to the forum Linc100.  I'm just up the A1 in Doncaster and also have been smitten by Calis.  ;D

Offline Lotty

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 08:20:15 AM »
Welcome to CBF Linc100. Great introduction, sounds like you found your niche! Enjoy your holiday in June! 8)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 14:11:15 PM »
hi and welcome

Offline Honey Bee

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 19:27:01 PM »
Hello and welcome we have a villa in Uzumlu but maybe too quite

Offline dilaman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 19:44:59 PM »
I live in Günlükkent near Fethiye by the sea and there are beautiful furnished houses for rent. if you like the area  let me know . 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf