Author Topic: Concert Programme???  (Read 3554 times)

Offline chewyturk

Concert Programme???
« on: May 30, 2010, 15:05:25 PM »
Does anyone know if there is an online source for the concert programme?
I had one from Land of Lights but I lost it d'oh.

It's not on the CalisCarnival website, it says "The planning of the concert programme is underway and will be published nearer the carnival day."
Since it's already started I'm guessing the website is not going to get updated lol

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Concert Programme???
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 16:33:29 PM »
Well the stage is set...and the concert started 8)

Offline Linda

Concert Programme???
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 17:52:35 PM »
We've just come back from an afternoon down in Calis. The concert was going well and was very well organised. We went down in teh afternoon to support our friend Muhammet who was performing Saz and vocals. He was brilliant and had the crowd up on their feet. I will post some pics tomorrow. I'm sure the remainder of the concert will be a resounding success thanks to the brilliant organisation of all involved  8)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 17:53:29 PM by Linda »

Offline terrie

Concert Programme???
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 22:05:45 PM »
toxic federation ......brilliant,i know not everyones cup of tea,but great all the same

Offline janmack

Concert Programme???
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 23:20:39 PM »
Totally agree with you Terrie!  Toxic Federation were superb.  Wish I had hair like the lead singer.  lol.  Well done to the organisers for yet another excellent carnival week.

Offline miaspyro

Concert Programme???
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 17:07:51 PM »
have to agree terrie all together a fantastic evening... congrats to all involved, i dont know how you do it...

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Concert Programme???
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 21:20:56 PM »
Thank you for your comments. It was really really hard work and months of planning but everyone agreed that it was the best day and nights entertainment that they had ever had in Calis. This on top of the most successful Carnival Parade and weeks entertainment  to date made me proud to be involved. (Anne co- concert co ordinator).

Offline Linda

Concert Programme???
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 23:05:24 PM »
Completely agree and have put some comments and photos under seperate topic 'Calis Carnival>Calis Carnival Concert  8)

Offline busybee

Concert Programme???
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 07:03:59 AM »
If everyone enjoyed it and we raise lots of cash for the kids 9months of hard work will make it all worthwhile. There cant possibly be any negative comments this year. 8) We have a brilliant team and its been a joy to work with them all.

Offline Pi55y

Concert Programme???
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 07:51:06 AM »
Not sure where you were looking Cheweyturk but the full programme and timings had been on the website for over a week before the concert - you just needed to follow the link "Concert Programme Announced". Anyway too late now as only just saw your post,sorry or I would have responded sooner.  I guess we have all been a bit busy lately :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf