Author Topic: Concert Programme???  (Read 3552 times)

Offline chewyturk

Concert Programme???
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 20:18:21 PM »
Not to worry Pi55y but it's still not there, just a picture of the Concert programme - no timings.
http://www.caliscarnival.com/en/2010-carnival/concert.html

Anyway, since it's over now it doesn't really matter...

EDIT: Ok, found the page you mean (that's what happens when you have a fancy design and your hyperlinks are not blue!)
http://www.caliscarnival.com/en/2010-carnival/concert/199-concert-programme-announced.html
Too small for the human eye to read though!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 20:21:41 PM by chewyturk »

Offline cheers

Concert Programme???
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 20:27:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by busybee

If everyone enjoyed it and we raise lots of cash for the kids 9months of hard work will make it all worthwhile. There cant possibly be any negative comments this year. 8) We have a brilliant team and its been a joy to work with them all.

There always has to be one Busybee!!

:(:(:(

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Concert Programme???
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 20:40:59 PM »
Am I missing something or have you got the wrong quote cheers :-\

Offline cheers

Concert Programme???
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 20:51:42 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by chewyturk

Not to worry Pi55y but it's still not there, just a picture of the Concert programme - no timings.
http://www.caliscarnival.com/en/2010-carnival/concert.html

Anyway, since it's over now it doesn't really matter...

EDIT: Ok, found the page you mean (that's what happens when you have a fancy design and your hyperlinks are not blue!)
http://www.caliscarnival.com/en/2010-carnival/concert/199-concert-programme-announced.html
Too small for the human eye to read though!

Sorry everybody it should have been this one and then ..........

Sorry Busybee there always has to be one!!

Thanks H
 :o

Offline chewyturk

Concert Programme???
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 13:15:00 PM »
@cheers : I wasn't moaning, and it certainly could not have been deemed as a negative comment.

I couldn't find the information i was looking for, and i'm probably not the only one. I don't think there is anything wrong with mentioning it, so that it can be addressed in the future - that's how things improve and evolve.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Concert Programme???
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2010, 14:02:07 PM »
We had 4 thousand programmes printed with the concert timings on. They were distributed all over the local areas and were available at the concert. Sorry you didn't get one. Things couldn't possibly get better than this year. Re organisation and quality. Hope everyone was happy with the parade and concert. Now we are all having a rest apart from Jo and Mark and Chris who have to work and Pete and Chrissie who are still working through mounds of paperwork!!  Also about 2 miles of bunting, flags and posters. etc. Have to be taken down. Unfortunatley Carnival time just stop after the weekend. There will be Dvd's available for sale after they are completed. We are very happy that we haven't had the negative comments from some people this year.

Offline chewyturk

Concert Programme???
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 17:22:44 PM »
I know - i had one but i lost it and just wanted an online solution (the concert had started and going into Fethiye to find another copy of LoL would have been silly)
Anyway i'm glad it all went well and in future i will try and refrain from asking questions or making suggestions for improvements.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf