Author Topic: Video Highlights  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Beep

Video Highlights
« on: July 27, 2010, 21:26:38 PM »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Video Highlights
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 10:50:48 AM »
Well Rod what can I say. I wondered how you would manage to condense 2 full days in to 35 mins and now I now. You did an absolutely amazing job. There must have been hours of work in it. It made me feel all emotional again watching it through. Me and I am certain that all my fellow Carnival Committee feel proud to have been involved in any way shape or form and rightly so. We did a fantastic job. Hard work but worth every minute of tension, stress, and pleasure. Can I just remind everyone that these DVD's are on sale now (ordered) at 10TL and ALL proceeds go the children and good causes in our local area. Rod and I am sure Janet helped! Thank you, thank you. A very professional job. Hidden depths??? xxxx

Offline Beep

Video Highlights
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 12:54:06 PM »
Thanks Anne  :-\

By the way the calender for 2011 is coming along now and we hope to have it available mid to late September should anyone wish to pre-order (great Christmas presents) ...... same format as last year's with some fantastic new pics and, subject to print price confirmation, again at 5 TL ..... how good is that !!!!!!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Video Highlights
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 15:36:33 PM »
They could put a DVD of the Carnival and concert in with the Calendar as a stocking filler!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf