Author Topic: Boot Sale 26th Sept  (Read 3938 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Boot Sale 26th Sept
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 14:38:12 PM »
If anyone as any itmes we can sell at the car boot sale I am always available to pick them up from Calis Fethiye area, all the money we raise goes to help under priveleged and dissadvantaged children in the area.
Mark

Offline marjo

Boot Sale 26th Sept
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 18:43:47 PM »
anybody who wishes to help out at the carboot or become a new member of the carnival committee.
The committee are holding the first meeting of the carnival season at the roka rest opp the sunday market on tues 14 sept at 12pm

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Boot Sale 26th Sept
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 18:52:14 PM »
I have spoken to a few people throughout the year who expessed an interest in joining us on the Carnival Committee or who would just like to help. So as Jo says come along to the meeting on Tuesday at the Roka or indeed at anytime you are available. We are always available through our profiles on here. You can have as much or as little involvement as you want. We are all a  nice bunch of people (honestly)!! lol. and as well as hard work it is VERY enjoyable. If you even have just a few spare hours on your hands we always need the help. Anne

Offline dougal61

Boot Sale 26th Sept
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 17:30:10 PM »
Hi there everyone how exciting a bootsale in callis !!!!!!!!! il be over in october and am hoping it will be on when im there roll on 15th oct !

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Boot Sale 26th Sept
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 17:57:15 PM »
The boot sales have been going for over 2 years now and they are very very busy.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Boot Sale 26th Sept
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 20:41:03 PM »
Please can we give the rules that we have to abide by for the car boot sales. Stalls cost 10TL 2 tables width. Tables can be hired for 2TL per table. Please bring your own seating. There will not be chairs available this year as they keep going "missing" and we have to pay for them. I stall per charity will be free. i.e. 2 tables. The others have to be paid for sorry. It is not permtted to sell hot food, New goods/trade stalls will not be allowed and certainly NO livestock. This year the Zabita will be strictly enforcing the rules. Please DO NOT turn up before 7 a.m. but before 8.30 a.m to be sure of getting a stand. Last year there were lots of problems with people turning up as early as 5.30 a.m or camping out. I am sure that we would all like to keep the car boot sales which have become very popular but we have to stick to the strict rules given to us. .If you have Turkish friends who do not read the forum, please could you give them this information. The Carnival Committee would be grateful fo all contributions but we are particularly short on bric a brac. etc. I am available via my profile to collect goods from Friday this week. Thank you very much. Anne
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 20:42:07 PM by mercury »

Offline Pi55y

Boot Sale 26th Sept
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 21:51:39 PM »
Hi everyone, we are now back from UK and would like to thank Mo and Dawn for the items that we collected for Sunday's car boot sale this morning.  Hopefully it should be a good day if the weather holds out and we look forward to seeing everyone there - but  please not before 7.00 am :D

Unfortunately we can not confirm the dates for the October sale at this stage until we have met with the Belediye next week so please watch this space for announcements.

In the meantime we look forward to seeing you all again on Sunday and here's to a great day :D

Offline Pi55y

Boot Sale 26th Sept
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 17:28:54 PM »
Just a reminder that tomorrow (Sunday) is the first Calis Car Boot of the winter fundraising season.
Sellers are asked not to turn up until 7.00 am as the tables will be chained up until this time so it will not be possible to set out your stalls before then.  As Mercury has already said this year it is not permtted to sell hot food/drinks and new goods/trade stalls will not be allowed and certainly NO livestock. This year the Zabita will be patrolling and strictly enforcing the rules.

We hope the weather will be fine and we look forward to meeting lots of you there. Please pop along to the Carnival Committee stall and introduce yourselves and grab a bargain at the same time as we have received some great donations for this first sale. Please don't forget that every lira raised from sales on the Carnival Committee stall goes towards helping local children.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf