Author Topic: Yawn - here we go again - rumours !!!  (Read 10532 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Yawn - here we go again - rumours !!!
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2010, 15:16:47 PM »
Thanks to everyone for your continuing support and Toky it was lovely to see u at our car boot. I know that you come to nearly all our events. You know how much we appreciate it. Anne

Offline kelebek

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2010, 12:48:43 PM »
Nothing more to add really Pete and Chrissy - it has all been said.  But I certainly, and all my friends, hold both of you in great esteem.  Please know that, apart from being two lovely people, you have much respect here in Calis.  We are extremely grateful for all the hard work you do and the effort you willingly put in, in your own time.  Please do not be disheartened - you are truly appreciated.  Much love and thanks to you both and to the committee. Txx

Offline Baznshir

« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2010, 16:20:58 PM »
Hi  Chrissie  and  Pete,  we  arrived  home  this  morning and I  have  just  read  your  peice abour  your  fraudulent  holiday  and  I  think  you  know  what  Shirley  and  I  think  about  that ! Maybe  the  scandalmongers  are  hoping  that  you  will  step  down  so  that  they  can  bridge  the  gap  and  do  a  runner  with  next  years  money ! I  see  them  at  the  concert,  ex-pats  who  move  around  when  the  buckets  come  round,  they  fill the  gaps  where  the  buckets  have  been.
By  ex-pats,  I  do  not  mean  all  the  exes  who  are, in  general,  very  generouse  and  helpful but  there  are  some  who  cannot  see past  their  next  Efes.
It  was  nice  to  see  you  both  again,  don't  work  too  hard  but  keep  up  the  good  work. Barrie and  Shirley.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2010, 09:33:45 AM »
Hi Barrie and Shirley it was great to meet you both again as well.  Thanks for your support (and thanks to everyone else for their lovely comments).

We really enjoyed our drenching at Karacula Market with you. A huge thanks  for everything :D and all of the lovely things that you brought out to donate to next years Promises Auction and the Christmas Fair raffle - you are really nice, kind people.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 09:40:08 AM by Pi55y »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf