Author Topic: Donations urgently needed  (Read 1754 times)

Offline busybee

Donations urgently needed
« on: November 21, 2010, 18:43:49 PM »
A terrific turn out at the boot sale today.  The committee stall did very well but sadly our stock is very depleted. In fact we have no mens clothes at all.  Any donations would be very very welcome and we can pick up.  Just contact me or any other committee member.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 08:51:09 AM »
We still made 529 TL from sales of donated items on the committee stall so thank you everybody who supported us :D.  As Busybee has said above we are extremely short of stock so if anybody would like to donate any unwanted items to our stall to help raise money for our children's charity - helping the less fortunate children in the local Calis/Fethiye area - we would be very grateful to receive these. We are able to collect any items at a time convenient to you.  Please PM me or ring 0535 8554919 or 0536 3739520 to arrange collection. Thanks  :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 22:23:47 PM »
Thank you to the lady who donated a sackload of clothes recently, you know who you are and it is really appreciated.

Everything we sell on the Calis Children's Charity stall at the car boot sale goes to helping local children and we have some very good projects in the pipeline which we will soon be announcing details of.

Thank you again for your support and if anyone is having a clear out or selling up and has some unwanted items that they have left and want to dispose of we would be really happy to accept these from you. Just pm me and one of the committee will be happy to collect from you.  Thanks   :).

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 10:44:56 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by busybee

A terrific turn out at the boot sale today.  The committee stall did very well but sadly our stock is very depleted. In fact we have no mens clothes at all.  Any donations would be very very welcome and we can pick up.  Just contact me or any other committee member.

I am sure I can squeeze a few men's items in to my case next month

Offline busybee

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 14:00:49 PM »
Oh thank you soooooooo much

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf