Author Topic: Valentine Night ....... Advance Warning  (Read 7304 times)

Offline marjo

Valentine Night ....... Advance Warning
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 12:17:23 PM »
Brilliant, brilliant night!!!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 20:05:40 PM »
Have recovered enough to comment on last night now. Firstly we  want to thank Nigel and Ian from the Kismet Bar who have always given CCC 100% support. We couldnt have done the dance routine without Nigel aka Tallulah and we had another super performance from Ian aka Paul Winter. Lesley aka Sherri who gave her services for free. Ceri who made all of our dresses and headwear and Recep and Carol and their staff who worked extremely hard last night. The food was excellent and the American deserts were scrummy. Most of all I want to thank all the girls for the hours of rehearsals and our husbands who have been deserted for 2 weeks. It was all worth it in the end. Brilliant brilliant night. Jan and Chrissie well done with all the posters. My hips and knees have now recovered enough to start practising for the next event. The Hoe down at Guvens. Yii Haaa!!! If its anywhere as good as last night it should be a great night. Nobody can say we dont know how to throw a party lol and the upside is the money we raise doing it.

Offline grizabella

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 08:05:15 AM »
Just what I needed a good party night.Certainly brightened up a dull and dreary February.The food was fabulous,desserts scrummy (diet starts today) and the entertainment spot on.No complaints on any score!Good on the flappers,Nigel,Ian,Lesley and of course Carol,Recep and their staff for a fabulous night.

Offline magsyoung11

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2011, 14:11:08 PM »
Reading all these reviews I think that "Bostans" will be the only place for me when I pluck up the courage to get on that plane!!!! A BIG FEERDIE (Scardycat for the English readers) that's me... Margaret

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 19:58:52 PM »
For even more pictures of this infamous event please visit the Gangsters Gallery on the 3C's website

http://www.caliscarnival.com/en/2011/ccc-events/214-cal-flappers-at-valentine-massacre.html

and watch out for the video coming soon! :D:D:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf