Author Topic: Car Boot Sale  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Dizzy Jan

Car Boot Sale
« on: December 20, 2010, 18:13:55 PM »
Despite the weather calling an early halt to proceeds. We had a great day yesterday we raised 1023 TL for the Çaliş Children's Charity due largely to very kind donations from several people. May I take the opportunity now to thank them very much.
Unfortunately we are now short of items to sale on our stall at the next car boot sale. We can collect,if required, please contact me or beep either by e-mail though profile or ring 0536 3739520.

There's always the unwanted christmas presents:D:D:D

Offline Dizzy Jan

Car Boot Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 10:35:22 AM »
We are still looking for items to sell at the next car boot sale. Have done my after Christmas sort out has any one else. We would be very grateful for any donations. We can collect. Just e-mail me though my profile.

Offline Pi55y

Car Boot Sale
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 16:05:23 PM »
A big thanks to the two forum members who e-mailed me recently with offers of donations for the next car boot sale.  It is really appreciated and all helps to make a difference to the local children.

If anyone else is having a clear out and has items that they no longer want, CCC would be happy to receive these and can arrange collection.  Please contact me,  Dizzy Jan or Mercury through our profiles.  Thank you  :)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Car Boot Sale
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 22:07:36 PM »
Just wanted to say a big thank you to the person who won the raffle box last week at the Nil Bar but donated it to us at Calis Childrens Charity. What a very generous thing to do.I haven't got her name yet but we really appreciated it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf