Author Topic: The Promies Auction  (Read 1869 times)

Offline busybee

The Promies Auction
« on: June 02, 2011, 08:18:28 AM »
What a fantastic nite for our last "gig" of the season The Promises Auction.  A BIG THANKYOU for everyone who worked so hard to make this event what it was.  Special thanks to our auctioneer Grhaham who is now being head hunted by Sothebys!! and to various friends who kindly helped. Without the genorisity of donors this event could not take place. Last of all thankyou for all the folk that bought items, your money will go to disadvantaged children in our area and WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THEIR LIVES. Not sure but think we have exceeded last years figures, we shall know for sure within the next week, and results will be published.

Offline Dizzy Jan

The Promies Auction
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 09:11:26 AM »
Fantastic night total agree with you busybee. I also would like to thank everyone who took part in making it a great success. To all the shops and individuals who donated all the auction goods without you it would not take place. Thanks to all who attend and took part in the event digging deep into your pockets, the kids will be very grateful. The total figure will be announced shortly. My finally thanks to Dennis we totally took over part of his restaurant his table and chairs and he was so good about it could not do enough to help us. Thank you Dennis.

Offline Eric

The Promies Auction
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 18:40:29 PM »
We had a great time last night.  Bid for lots of things but only won 2:D.  JulesBob and her hubby and daughter were with us too so had a good laugh ;):D.  Well done Graham who did a great job, it was not an easy task but he kept it together and the night went really well.  Thanks to Angel and all the staff in the Nil bar, I think we in the Nil did all the bidding on the night 8)
Finally many thanks to all who took part in the organising of the night, brilliant.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf