Author Topic: Gunlukbasi School  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Bybell

• Newcastle, UK
Gunlukbasi School
« on: June 07, 2011, 14:05:30 PM »
Hi everyone, I wonder if you can help me, please.  Our Summer Apartments site owners have been looking for a local school to adopt and help in whatever way we can.  The people we have talked to led us to a Gunlukbasi school, which we find to be struggling with a significant budget deficit.  This is delaying their new School Manager's very creditable plans to provide a school library and computer room, as well as funding day-to-day activities.
We have full details and figures and analysis of pupils' social breakdown, if required.  The point is, whilst we think we can make a difference here, the extent of the problem is beyond us and we wondered if CCC either has or would be able to include it in their programme.  Any info or suggestions welcome.
regards

Offline Pi55y

Gunlukbasi School
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 14:28:05 PM »
Harry, I have sent you an e-mail.

Best wishes

Chrissie

Offline sunlover

Gunlukbasi School
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 20:18:36 PM »
Great to support the local schools, we oftenly have looked at the school and thought it could do with some improvements...

Great idea.:D

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Gunlukbasi School
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 21:20:50 PM »
We have supported this school in the past in many ways.

Offline busybee

Gunlukbasi School
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 06:39:36 AM »
If you are the same folk we spoke to at the Spring Fayre, have kept your details and we are going to invite you to our first meeting in Sept to discuss the way forward

Offline Pi55y

Gunlukbasi School
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 07:26:12 AM »
There are a couple of schools in the Gunlukbasi area as  well as two other nearby schools in Catalarik and Acarca area. We have helped them all over the past 3 years. I am waiting to see which school Bybell is referring to.  If it is Silkar, as I think,  as Anne says the 3C's have provided them with some expensive equipment in the past and I beleieve that FIG have just provided equipment for their nursery class. Please contact me Bybell to discuss.  Thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf