Author Topic: Childrens Halloween Party  (Read 1818 times)

Offline busybee

Childrens Halloween Party
« on: October 28, 2012, 18:07:18 PM »
We have had a fantastic afternoon entertaining the children at the Halloween Party.  The mums and dads really went to town with their costumes which were brilliant, I dont think there was one child not in fancy dress, including the babies!!!  The food was demolished and was rounded up with scarey jelly and icecream.  Mark did a great job with the games, musical pumpkins, sleeping lions etc and hook a duck and the lucky dip stick game was a winner.  All the children joined in dancing the Time Warp, Monster Munch and the Okey Cokey.

Many many thanks to the Bus Stop, Teo and all his staff who did us proud and all joined in the fun.  Thankyou Simon for putting up the decorations and Animal Aid to lending them to us, John for the fab music and all the volunteers who baked and did a stirling job in making this event happen.

Think this is one to be repeated as the kids had an absolute blast.

Have loads of photos which will post latet

Offline Pi55y

Re: Childrens Halloween Party
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 21:20:03 PM »
Really glad it went well - well done everyone who helped to organise or helped at the party- great photos and great costumes  ;D

Offline yasemin3

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 21:26:20 PM »
It was a really good afternoon. Hope these pictures go on OK.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 09:44:38 AM »
I would like to give my personal thanks to all The Mums  from Fethiye Mummies and toddler forum who booked with us...58 kids and all outnumbered by the Mums, Dads and Nannas. The effort they went to with their childrens costumes and make up was really amazing.  The sight of them all rushing up the steps dressed as witches and vampires was brilliant. These kids have been excited for weeks and I had a message at 7.a.m to say her little girl wanted to get into her costume at 5 a.m LOL. It was really nice to meet you all "in the flesh" although I felt I already knew you.... Sorry I didnt get the time to chat to you all....Hope to see you all at Santas Grotto on the 9th December.  Teo and the Staff at Bus Stop brilliant!!!! Thank you.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Childrens Halloween Party
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 10:01:06 AM »
Well done all, sorry we weren't there to see it and help out. See you at the Xmas Fayre

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf