Author Topic: Would like to adopt a kitten  (Read 2299 times)

Offline AmyHakan

Would like to adopt a kitten
« on: February 28, 2013, 17:02:24 PM »
Hello all,

my partner and I currently reside in Hisaronu and we have no mode of transportation. We already have two cats and we would like to adopt a kitten, but we cannot come down to see any of them. My youngest cat gets a bit lonely since the oldest one is always out and think he would like a little friend to play with indoors. Is there a way for pictures to be posted here? We would prefer a male cat as the other two are males but if they have been neutered it doesn't really matter.

Thank you, look forward to your replies.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Re: Would like to adopt a kitten
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 17:16:50 PM »
Hi Amy, we have a 6/7 month kitten wanting a new home she is a friendly little girl, we can have her speyed before she comes to you if that helps.

Offline AmyHakan

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 17:19:24 PM »
Thanks for your reply tinkerman, do you have any pictures of her at all? Does she get on with other animals?

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 17:26:22 PM »
We havent got any photos at the moment as it only came in today  :) it is a tri-colour cat,  it's been living on its own recently but easily young enough to learn to get on with others  :)

Offline Gary-O

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 18:27:57 PM »
Hi Amy, we have a little boy, he is black and a bundle of fluff, he also has a sister and ideally we would like the 2 to go together. They are 5 1/2 months old and will be spayed and neutered in the next week or so. They both use a litter tray, are both adorable and get on with all the other kittens and cats we have. I don't have a photo at present, but if i can get them to stay still long enough i will try and post a photo tomorrow.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 18:42:18 PM »
Hi Amy, you adopted Munch from us!
Last week we found a little tabby girl, she had been attacked by a dog and has had surgery for a broken leg and had to have her tail removed as it was so infected.
She currently has a pin in her leg and will be ready for rehoming in about a month, if you look on my Facebook page you will see her.
She really is a little miracle as she was so sick when we found her and is already trying to walk on her mended leg.
She's about 3 months old and loves cuddles. Terrie from Animal Aid is currently fostering her and we can arrange more photos if you'd like.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 18:45:48 PM »
Here she is...

Offline AmyHakan

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 02:31:18 AM »
Thanks for everyone for your replies, its a shame I cant take them all :( Please do try and upload pictures of them all as will have to discuss with my partner which one to take.

Gary I am not too sure we could manage 4 cats :( I would love to but just don't think we would be able to afford it as we are both on Turkish wages :(

Linda will the kitten you have need further medical treatment? As we dont drive and it will be very difficult for us to take her back and fourth to Serkan and wouldn't be fair on her. I only want a little kitten for Munch really, Ninja is out a lot and think Munch enjoys having another cat around lol!

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 07:47:18 AM »
Her pin will be taken out in around 3 to 4 weeks and that should be the end of her treatment. She will need to be neutered after that.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 08:38:01 AM »

This is Squeak  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf