Author Topic: Sgk  (Read 5824 times)

Offline quackers

Re: Sgk
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 05:40:09 AM »
So shouldn't the Manager of the Fethiye SGK Branch be tellıng hıs staff to stop rıngıng people and askıng them to come and sıgn a paper ıf they eıther want to stay ın or opt out. Still waiting for the Consulate advice.

Offline quackers

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 13:03:16 PM »
Today Consulate say ıf you have sıgned to opt out hold onto your payments as Fethiye office is working outside the prescibed rules. Old rules still apply you can only leave SGK if you join another health scheme, leave turkey or die.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2013, 13:57:50 PM »
Thank you for posting - very good to know albeit not a total surprise.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2013, 18:38:09 PM »
We decided to go to the SGK office last Thursday to see what this was all about and were told that they had waited for us to go and sign but as we were "late" they had sent out a letter and we should now wait for the letter to arrive and then go and sign. The chap asked if we wanted to be in the scheme and we said yes, but we still have to "wait for the letter and then go and sign".

So we are now waiting for said letter to arrive. Talk about making work for themselves. We actually signed up for the scheme the day AFTER it became known that it was NOT compulsory (Jan 2012) and have paid our dues ever since.

Offline quackers

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 19:37:34 PM »
I will have a long wait for any letter we do not have a postman . If you ever get the letter my advice is ignore it .

Offline janmack

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 06:44:55 AM »
I got my letter yesterday but don't know now whether to go in and sign or not :-\  I am staying in the scheme.  Pain in the ass that I cannot attend the consulate meeting on the 11th (due to having to go to Antalya) to hear what they have to say about it all.  It just all seems such a palaver ???

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 07:02:20 AM »

Had to sign for our letter this morning, here's what it said, and a Google translation. I read it as you have to go and sign whether you want to opt out or stay in.

5510 sayılı Sosyal Sıgortalar ve Genel Sağlık kanununun 60/d maddesinde 21.05.2013 tarihli 6486 sayılı kanunla değişiklik yapılmış olup bu değişikler 29.05.2013 tarihinde Resmi Gazetede yayımlanarak yürürlüğe girmiştir.
Söz konusu kanun değişikliği ile 5510 sayılı kanunun 60/d maddesine göre yabancı uyrukluların genel sağlık sıgortası tescil işlemleri isteğe bağlı hale getirilmiştir.
Be nedenle genel sağlik sigortası tescilinizin devam edip etmeyeceği hususundaki yazılı talebinizn işlem yapılmak üzere en kısa sürede Müdürllüğümüze gönderilmesi gerekmektedir.
Bilgi edinilmesini rica ederim.

Google Translated
5510 Social Security and General Health Law 60 / d article of Law No. 6486 dated 21.05.2013 has been changed in these amendments has been published in the Official Gazette on 29.05.2013.
With the change of the Law No: 5510 60 / d According to the General Health Insurance registration procedures of foreign nationals has been made optional.
Whether to continue to be so in respect of the general health insurance tescilinizin process your request in writing should be sent to Müdürllüğümüze to be done as soon as possible.
I would ask acquisition of information.

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 07:05:03 AM »
Today Consulate say ıf you have sıgned to opt out hold onto your payments as Fethiye office is working outside the prescibed rules. Old rules still apply you can only leave SGK if you join another health scheme, leave turkey or die.
Shows how out of touch he is, its been law since May?????

Offline janmack

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 11:00:30 AM »
Oh well may as well go and sign.  Don't know what I would have done without SGK the last few months so I don't want to risk losing it  ;)

Offline marjo

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 11:05:27 AM »
This is the actual wording of the British Consulate reply on UK in Turkey facebook page as a response to a question posed by a Fethiye resident:
UKinTurkey
We are aware that several British nationals have received such letters from the Fethiye SGK office. We are under the impression that these are the original letters drafted in September which are now reaching home addresses.
We sent an official request for clarification to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and SGK Head Office on 18th September and we are awaiting the reply.
We will, of course, let you know what response we get.
Until we have information to the contrary, we understand that the ruling applied at the end of May 2013 still remains-that is, the only circumstances in which a foreign national will be able to cease or withdraw their application from SGK is when they leave Turkey; join an official health scheme (like NHS); gain employment with a Turkish company that deducts SGK from their salary; or on death

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf