Author Topic: New section anyone?  (Read 2693 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
New section anyone?
« on: May 24, 2012, 10:33:49 AM »
Having seen the demise of the Telmessos section and the fact that the Saglik one and the Cicek ones are not exactly over used, I wondered if anyone from these complexes would like to join a combined section?

I know some issues are private to each complex and maybe those topics could be discussed in private by personal messaging (or even set up a private FB page like I have with Saglik). However there are also things that all three complexes have in common that people do not want to air on the public part of the forum. Maybe we could all bounce ideas off each other with regards to maintenance/cleaning/site fees etc.

The Koca Calis section would remain and this would just be Saglik/Telmessos/Cicek.

Thoughts?

Offline Carpete

New section anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 05:00:03 AM »
I quite like that idea Stoop. I'm on Cicek. What about including Mavi Kent too as they are between you and us and there are several UK owners currently?
Carpete.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
New section anyone?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 13:09:39 PM »
I'm OK with that.

I thought I was going to have to 'bump' this ;-)

Offline TIGER

New section anyone?
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 14:44:33 PM »
we love Telmessos and have stayed there 4 times in our friends villa. It was good to just read that there will be a shop and maybe a bar being built there again, it really makes a difference when you can just walk and have a small snack at lunch time, WE will defo come up and have a look again when we are in Cais in the summer with a veiw to booking in September to stay there  :)
Debs

Offline raygans

New section anyone?
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 18:48:10 PM »
We"re staying at Telmessos in august for the 3rd time,when we were there last year the plans were in place for a shop and a bar but not sure if anything has been built yet tho...will let the forum know

Offline McGroogle

New section anyone?
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 20:53:55 PM »
Stoop having a new section would be good.

I was at my villa at Telemessos last week. The shop is built and looking good, but that is it. Apparently the people running  the shop have run out of money so at the moment it is derelict and no sign of anyone running it.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
New section anyone?
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 22:31:10 PM »
Cheers everyone.  I'll have a word with boss man.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf