Author Topic: Boxing  (Read 1996 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Boxing
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 18:17:49 PM »
Well done Damion, lucky you:P
I think Ricky will win and my prediction is round eight KO ;)

Have a great trip 8) 8)

Tinx ;)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Boxing
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 18:23:20 PM »
What a breath of fresh air Hatton is - not all for the show and spouting all sorts of rubbish. Just a funny down to earth guy.
I won't be watching, my son has just had his first amateur fight. I just can't watch him, if I was to watch this fight then George would give me hassle to watch him - it's just different as a mum to watch her son in a boxing ring but he just doesn't understand.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Boxing
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 19:49:49 PM »
did anyone see the tv inteview with ricky's 2 granny's
they love the bones of him and he treats them like queens
they were asked who he took after and his maternal gran said his mother she use to win all the arm wresting contests that the men held in her pub:D

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Boxing
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 23:47:55 PM »
I've just forked out my £14.95 to Sky Box Office (robbing gits)but it should be worth it on this occasion. I agree with Tinx's forecast. I just hope we are both right. Enjoy it Damion, it must be "sporting trip of a lifetime". :D
Ken 8) 8)

Offline tan n dame

• Leeds, UK
Boxing
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 11:38:49 AM »
well what a week i've had at vegas :). everywhere you went on the strip was full of brits all singing and having a great time.as for the fight it was the best atsmosphere i've ever known especially when we were all singing the national anthem,pity about the result though,hatton was just simply outclassed.had my photo taken with lots of stars but the best one is the one with me and THOMAS HEARNS(legend):D:D:D

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Boxing
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 20:19:34 PM »
:DHiya Tan & Dame, glad you both enjoyed it, a real shame about the result but as you said totally outclassed.I think its great when you can travel so far and enjoy the company of your own people, loads from here went to the fight, but we had to stay up in the pub to watch it, knackered next day.:P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf