Author Topic: New Member Introduction  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Smidge

• Newly Registered
New Member Introduction
« on: December 07, 2012, 09:43:16 AM »
Hi.  My name is Shirley (user name: Smidge) and I live in Ovacik - we moved out here to live in June of this year. I have just joined the CBF and look forward to joining in with discussions, etc. I am also hoping that I will be able to find out where to buy some items that I am having difficulty finding at present - though it's fun going shopping to try and find them.  Not sure my partner feels the same, though!

Offline Lotty

New Member Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 10:03:16 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy the discussions and find it really helpful.

Offline Smidge

• Newly Registered
Re: New Member Introduction
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 11:23:37 AM »
Many thanks, Lotty. I have already read some great tips and info on here and am looking forward to going to the Christmas Fayre this Sunday.

Offline fethiyepelletstoves

• Newly Registered
Re: New Member Introduction
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 17:52:36 PM »
Hello,

My name is Gokhan, I have been living in Fethiye for 20 years, I first moved here to study at the Tourism Lisesi, since then I have managed hotels, restaurants, I am currently in Real Estate, Construction and Fethiye Pellet Stoves.  I never joined CBF because I thought it was only for foreigners, I joined to directly answer some questions regarding my business that were asked, sorry if I offended anybody.

Feel free to ask me anything you want to know in Fethiye from a local perspective.

Best regards

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf