Author Topic: To CEF  (Read 2449 times)

Offline jenbo

To CEF
« on: January 16, 2008, 07:28:48 AM »
Hi to you Cef, thanks to Scunner alerting me to one of your previous postings I am able to answer you and put the record straight with you and all you other CBF users. My company is Jennys Houses and is no way connected to either Harbour Houses OR the Ergur family. You are treading on dangerous ground making such insinuations ( just because I have the word 'Houses' in my company name ??? Are Hanel Houses also involved???). As it happens I have also been through the same nightmare trying to get my mother's tapu from the Ergur family (she lives in the same block as you). We now have it (Xmas Eve; nice pressie) but my mother who is 74 and quite ill, went through a nightmare also. However I would like to offer a few REAL facts here ( I did my homework properly!):
The problem with the tapu's is mainly down to the Ergur family who owned the land initially although ALL the tapu's are/were in their name but they only own 5 apts the remaining 7 owned by the builders Doganaylar.
Susan Jeffrey ( Of harbour Houses)and Mustafa Ergur were once business associates, the problems started when they severed this alliance. It appears that the buyers of these apts have suffered because of the anomosity caused by this split.
Since the tapu's are all in the Ergur family name Susan Jeffrey has no power to force them to sign the tapu's over to the rightful owners. I should know, I have had the same problem trying to 'coax' the Ergur family into giving my mother her tapu.
Co-incidently I bumped into Susan 2 nights ago and she informed me that she had contacted you to say that your tapu was ready to sign but that you were not 'forthcoming'???!!!
There was also an outstanding debt for tax on these apts which has also blocked the process. She also told me that she has footed this bill so that everyone can now get their tapu's. It wasn't her responsibility to do this. However Mustafa also told me that he paid the bill??? In actual fact it should have been the builder who paid!
Suffice to say, I believe that most of the problems have been caused by the Ergur family and the builder and NOT Harbour Houses.
I don't personally know Susan Jeffrey or the reputation of her business. I 'knew' Mustafa as he is my mother's neighbour and previously found him to be of a good character. However, my feelings have changed recently!
I am also trying to help John Norman (another owner)to get his tapu but have come up against the same obstacles. Therefore, far from being involved with the above mentioned people I have infact been trying to fight the same fight as you and would appreciate an apology.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 09:23:11 AM by Anne »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf