Author Topic: looking for a good estate agent  (Read 6199 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
looking for a good estate agent
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 15:26:11 PM »
How long have you got lol

I can't speak for "most agents" but top of the list for me is firstly the fact that I don't have to. Secondly, as you can see from kazedwards above, if Nicholas can't be a**ed to sell it why should the rest of us, and thirdly, as the vast majority of Nicholas customers decided it most wise to buy direct and didn't need an agent then, why feel the need to sit in our laps now?

I'm sure they gave exciting investment advice when they got people to buy, where are they now they want to sell? Nowhere! They don't even reply to their once valued customers!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 20:00:51 PM »
I should also point out that the above is only 1-3 of a huge range of reasons, most of which I won't be sharing. However, the last mention of Nicholas I had in Turkey was a couple who I showed properties to but had really already made up their mind to buy on Nicholas's new block on their Belize complex behind Genpa. They were promised the keys by July 2008 and even now in February 2010 it is just a concrete slab with rebars sticking out of it. How on Earth could you sell their projects?!

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 17:38:28 PM »
And yet after all these warnings on here and other forums some will ignore and still buy them.

Offline Andrew H

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 22:52:24 PM »
So I'll take that as a we dont like Nicholas homes post. Still there is always Hanel!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf