Author Topic: Bars in H fined for playing music too loud !!!  (Read 7764 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Bars in H fined for playing music too loud !!!
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 09:38:40 AM »
We ate in Ovacik at Angels last night. It was an awful meal and we would never go again but enough of that. We all went on to The Tropical night for the music and we had a great time. Ages from 18 to 57 and really enjoyed it. The staff make sure everyone has a good time and it was packed out.I think because it is at the edge of Hisaronu that we arent affected by the other bars trying to compete with each other so the music doesnt have to blast out.

Offline Linda

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 09:47:13 AM »
Mountain Valley is very good but the portions are too big for me lol .... nice criticisim to make though lol
Angels ... whatever made you go there Ann .. I could have told you taht it would have been a bad meal!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 21:19:36 PM »
My friends wanted to try somewhere different. Reviews on Trip advisor were good so we wnt there. Never again. Will stick to Four Seasons in Ovacik in future. Never had a bad meal or a bad night in there.

Offline kittyboo

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 16:43:00 PM »
Hello Everone,

Sorry to interject on the topic but I just require some info in regards to Nadia's Irish Bar. Only found out today about the situation involving the dolphins from last year. Due to visit Hisaronu in September, four years since my last visit. Nadia's was my prefered hang out but obviously I will not be giving her my custom...very shocked that she backed that disgraful venture. What has happend to Nadia's? Has it closed? Has Nadia moved to another location? and finally any update on the dolphins? Any info much appreciated and just want to add what a brilliant set of people that stopped that barbaric venture. A massive thank from all animal lovers everywhere.
Tks and regards Mike

Offline Libra

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 18:36:39 PM »
I wished , bar and restaurant owners in H would read these comments. Very loud music is not music for me , just noise. Some might like loud music , but medically it is unhealthy and may damage ones hearing senses. Maybe it is similar to smoking ; some like it , but it definitely is harmful for the health - ones own health and the health of people nearby.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 19:03:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kittyboo

Hello Everone,

Sorry to interject on the topic but I just require some info in regards to Nadia's Irish Bar. Only found out today about the situation involving the dolphins from last year. Due to visit Hisaronu in September, four years since my last visit. Nadia's was my prefered hang out but obviously I will not be giving her my custom...very shocked that she backed that disgraful venture. What has happend to Nadia's? Has it closed? Has Nadia moved to another location? and finally any update on the dolphins? Any info much appreciated and just want to add what a brilliant set of people that stopped that barbaric venture. A massive thank from all animal lovers everywhere.
Tks and regards Mike

Im pretty sure nadias is closed now :) Tom and Misha are doing fine and all being well should be released in September 8)

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2011, 21:26:32 PM »
You are right Tinks,   Nadia's is closed : :):D ;)

Offline Julesp

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2011, 21:37:26 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by heather07

You are right Tinks,   Nadia's is closed : :):D ;)

Glad to hear that  :):D :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf