Author Topic: Incirkoy, new business  (Read 7630 times)

Offline clover

Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 22:03:47 PM »
unfortuatley people pay a fee to get onto the liecence,and i know this goes on and they are giving stickers to advertise , on there back windows (maybe you can call it a francise?) the drivers own the vehicles,if you spend time like i do it would seem that fethiye lovers have some 200vehicles on the road?????and they are not the only company out there doing this, there is also car hire companies, hiring out cars that dont belong to them,as i have dealt with many of these companies over the past 15yrs, I did look into francise of transfer liecence which is possible, set up costs are heavy that is why owner drivers have to pay early monies to the liecence holder,,,,if any of this makes sense,(also they do this in the uk)....

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 22:21:36 PM »
Like I said, I shall ask Fethiye Lovers if they operate a "licence for sale" policy to private owners and will report back. I will ask them to read what you have stated so they are aware of your accusation.

Offline clover

Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 19:46:55 PM »
Nasty..Nasty ..i scunner becareful

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 20:21:10 PM »
Sorry? What is nasty?

I will ask them if they sell copies of required paperwork to anyone who wants to pay for them, as you have claimed.

Also, be careful of what? You?

Offline clover

Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2010, 20:52:21 PM »
scunner, for some body that is chairman of the bored? and some of your comments, leave a lot to be desired,I have been chairman of a company in the uk for 27years, so i the responsibilities that you have to carry. when people want to make a comment you want to blow it up and have your last say for some reason, Iam also involved with some hotels that we used for transfers, i hope this puts you in the picture a bit more, iam not trying to argue with you,but maybe you think you are all ways right.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2010, 21:05:49 PM »
Blow it up for some reason?

You have accused a local transfer company of selling Tursab paperwork to anyone who wants to pay hard cash - I fear it is YOU who is making comments that leave a lot to be desired. Fethiye Lovers have offered discounts to CBF members for Dalaman transfers for a number of years and for this reason, as a responsible site owner, I want to put this to them so we can give them the chance to reply to your accusations.

The business they have from CBF members is quite substantial, if your claims in this topic are correct it is a very serious matter indeed and will most likely result in us removing our endorsement of them. I fail to see how I have "blown it up".

My guess is you were happy to make 'empty vessel' meddling and damaging allegations that you thought would only be read by their customers and others who may need a transfer but not by the owners of Fethiye Lovers, and now I have told you I intend to put your claims to them you don't want it all "blown up".

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 21:07:51 PM »
P.S.

Answer the email I sent you, I asked you why you are telling me to "be careful".

Offline sunnyd

Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 10:29:29 AM »
I have not had access to the internet for a few days so haven't been able to reply to this post earlier.

I have known the owners of Fethiye Lovers for a few years and have worked with them for around 4 years now.
The claims that are being made by 'clover' are ridiculous! Fethiye Lovers are Tursab registered, and DO NOT sell the Tursab to anyone EVER!
Nial is a member of the Tursab board in Fethiye.
The company do rent cars to cover the amount of cars they need over the season. These cars are rented legally and extra tax is paid as it is all done legally.
All documentation is readily accessible in their office if anyone wants to question their reputation.

and to Clover.... you have been invited to the Fethiye Lovers office as they would like to discuss your accusations with you, and if you could take proof to back up your accusations too.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 11:38:37 AM »
Thanks for following that up with Fethiye Lovers, Nikkie. It is just another example (from hundreds) of whispering campaigns that are started simply to harm people and businesses. It happened to me and people I know many, many times. Writing on here about a local company who don't speak any English, I believe, was a particularly sneaky way to harm their business - perhaps with the owners never knowing. We have no issues with Fethiye Lovers here at CBF after a number of years experience and I felt it important to let them know what they were being accused of in order that they have the opportunity to reply.

clover/Colin Martin should take up the offer to go and see the paperwork. Of course, these people prefer not to deal in facts. They much prefer to spread their own rumours and lies about good people and good companies.

Offline Eric

Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2010, 15:10:29 PM »
Hear Hear Kieth!  When you look at the spelling and the grammar of this persons posts it begs the question do you really want to do business with him?  He will not be able to submit the most basic of paperwork correctly for any business both in the UK and here.  "I have been chairman of a company in the uk for 27years, so i the responsibilities that you have to carry." Being the chairman of a company of one or two people does not really count!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf