Author Topic: Aydem Bill  (Read 2830 times)

Offline salnrog

Aydem Bill
« on: November 20, 2010, 10:55:10 AM »
We have recently been charged over £1,000 by Aydem for 'electricity used'.  This is just a bill they have plucked out of the sky and even though we have gone through the correct channels to oppose this bill we have had to pay it.  It has nothing to do with electricity used because all our bills are paid.  We don't even live in our villa yet because we can't sell our home in UK. We have only spent 7 weeks there in 2009 and 4 weeks this year, this has been proved by our passports, but still we had to pay the £700 plus interest amounting to over £1,000.   Has anyone else had this problem and can we do anything about it?

Offline neylan

Aydem Bill
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 11:09:14 AM »
hi, thats unbelievable cost !!!
i can search it for you if you are still abroad.
pls let me know the details by e-mail if you wd like my help,
Neylan Brock

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Aydem Bill
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 11:46:21 AM »
salnrog

Please note you cannot subscribe to a topic if your email address isn't current. Please check your details in your profile.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Aydem Bill
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 13:53:51 PM »
Sounds like someone's been tapping into your supply to me. It happens. One of our neighbours ended up with a massive water bill last year for filling the communal pool on their site.

Offline Denise40

Aydem Bill
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 13:55:39 PM »
That's a kind offer Neylan - a few people we know have a problems with paying 'extremely high' bills when owners themselves only use a few weeks a year  - could it be possible someone is plugging into their electric when villa not in use? As was the case with one friend and another was the villa was being used unknown to the owners and they were sending money to pay the bills but they were not actually paid by the management company!

Offline terrie

Aydem Bill
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 15:17:08 PM »
could it be a newish property,and the builder didnt pay his bill when the property was built,?

Offline happyfeet

Aydem Bill
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 16:56:06 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by neylan

hi, thats unbelievable cost !!!
i can search it for you if you are still abroad.
pls let me know the details by e-mail if you wd like my help,
Neylan Brock

Thank you Neylan. Perhaps we could meet up soon, we will be coming to Turkey on 14 December for 5 weeks. Where would you suggest we meet. (email salandroger@talktalk.net)

Offline salnrog

Aydem Bill
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 17:02:51 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

salnrog

Please note you cannot subscribe to a topic if your email address isn't current. Please check your details in your profile.

I have tried to update the emails address but it says this email is already in use?

Offline salnrog

Aydem Bill
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 17:05:35 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by terrie

could it be a newish property,and the builder didnt pay his bill when the property was built,?

We have been told the electricity metre was faulty, we did change it but it seems we still have this enormous bill plus interest. We were not told to pay first then send the appeal, so we have had to pay the interest. Thanks for your help

Offline salnrog

Aydem Bill
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 17:08:26 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by stoop

Sounds like someone's been tapping into your supply to me. It happens. One of our neighbours ended up with a massive water bill last year for filling the communal pool on their site.

Thank you we did think of that, but no it seems the meter may have been at fault, but we dont believe that either. All the bills were up to date and paid.  It seems its just Aydem making money out of a Brit.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf